Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    500
    x
    Last edited by mblzr317; 06-19-2014 at 05:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,757
    vCash
    1500
    PSD posters do all the work for you if it exists it's likely here. If you want fake rumors I'm sure there are some blogs or that Incarcerated Bob on twitter.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    554
    vCash
    1500

    Best place for Cubs news?

    This one. People here are lightning quick with pretty much any info that hits the interweb.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,608
    vCash
    1500
    Honestly? Here. Because posters and people here are always looking somewhere. Either twitter, or rotoworld, or somewhere else. By the time it's posted on (insert news/social media website), I'd give it all of 5-10 minutes before it's on here somewhere.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    PSD posters do all the work for you if it exists it's likely here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Honestly? Here. Because posters and people here are always looking somewhere. Either twitter, or rotoworld, or somewhere else. By the time it's posted on (insert news/social media website), I'd give it all of 5-10 minutes before it's on here somewhere.
    lolz

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,608
    vCash
    1500
    at the two responses that were made while I was typing mine.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,391
    vCash
    1500
    This is probably the best place for news. Lightning quick updates.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,944
    vCash
    1500
    @LegitReporter

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    554
    vCash
    1500

    Best place for Cubs news?

    hahahaha

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,884
    vCash
    1500
    Bleacher Nation is my personal favorite outside of this forum. Brett is best in class.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,681
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbullsbears2 View Post
    Bleacher Nation is my personal favorite outside of this forum. Brett is best in class.
    He is good at reporting news but his opinion pieces kinda suck. He is all sunshine and rainbows about the Cubs and the FO.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,846
    vCash
    1500
    To echo everyone else it's here by far. One stop shopping psd cubs forum is the kayak of cubs news

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    42
    vCash
    1500
    I have been lurking here for a very long time and while this is the best place to get cubs news the circular arguments get tiresome. I come to this site a lot (10 times a day) for news and I appreciate all the updates. Just wish some people would agree to disagree a little sooner. When you get 10 pages on Valbuena being a good hitter or not it gets old.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Suburbs Of Chicago
    Posts
    9,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawkeyes View Post
    I have been lurking here for a very long time and while this is the best place to get cubs news the circular arguments get tiresome. I come to this site a lot (10 times a day) for news and I appreciate all the updates. Just wish some people would agree to disagree a little sooner. When you get 10 pages on Valbuena being a good hitter or not it gets old.
    Lol sorry about that. Some folks can't let a sleeping dog lie!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! I love it when a plan comes together - John Hannibal Smith.


    "I hear STUPID People...When? Alllll theee timmme"

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    153
    vCash
    1500
    Here, BleacherNation for MLB and upper minors news along with reno/ financial stuff and TCR for extended ST and all things Mesa.

    There's another good message board (not quite the same vibe as PSD) but I'm not sure if posting a link is cool here. Some boards don't like that. Mods?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •