Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash
    x
    Last edited by mblzr317; 06-19-2014 at 05:15 PM.

vCash
    PSD posters do all the work for you if it exists it's likely here. If you want fake rumors I'm sure there are some blogs or that Incarcerated Bob on twitter.

vCash

Best place for Cubs news?

This one. People here are lightning quick with pretty much any info that hits the interweb.

vCash
    Honestly? Here. Because posters and people here are always looking somewhere. Either twitter, or rotoworld, or somewhere else. By the time it's posted on (insert news/social media website), I'd give it all of 5-10 minutes before it's on here somewhere.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    PSD posters do all the work for you if it exists it's likely here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Honestly? Here. Because posters and people here are always looking somewhere. Either twitter, or rotoworld, or somewhere else. By the time it's posted on (insert news/social media website), I'd give it all of 5-10 minutes before it's on here somewhere.
    lolz

vCash
    at the two responses that were made while I was typing mine.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    This is probably the best place for news. Lightning quick updates.

vCash
    @LegitReporter
    Javylujah... Javylujah... Javylujah

vCash

Best place for Cubs news?

hahahaha

vCash
    Bleacher Nation is my personal favorite outside of this forum. Brett is best in class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbullsbears2 View Post
    Bleacher Nation is my personal favorite outside of this forum. Brett is best in class.
    He is good at reporting news but his opinion pieces kinda suck. He is all sunshine and rainbows about the Cubs and the FO.

vCash
    To echo everyone else it's here by far. One stop shopping psd cubs forum is the kayak of cubs news

vCash
    I have been lurking here for a very long time and while this is the best place to get cubs news the circular arguments get tiresome. I come to this site a lot (10 times a day) for news and I appreciate all the updates. Just wish some people would agree to disagree a little sooner. When you get 10 pages on Valbuena being a good hitter or not it gets old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawkeyes View Post
    I have been lurking here for a very long time and while this is the best place to get cubs news the circular arguments get tiresome. I come to this site a lot (10 times a day) for news and I appreciate all the updates. Just wish some people would agree to disagree a little sooner. When you get 10 pages on Valbuena being a good hitter or not it gets old.
    Lol sorry about that. Some folks can't let a sleeping dog lie!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Here, BleacherNation for MLB and upper minors news along with reno/ financial stuff and TCR for extended ST and all things Mesa.

There's another good message board (not quite the same vibe as PSD) but I'm not sure if posting a link is cool here. Some boards don't like that. Mods?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast