Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Best place for Cardinals News?

Where do you guys typically go for up to date cardinals news? I know a lot of people use twitter, but I don't have one, so real-timebaseball.com is the site I usually go to. Mlbtraderumors.com is the other one that I typically use. Just wondering what websites everyone uses so that I can make sure I'm using the best, thanks for your help.

vCash
    Unless you have a reason you don't want to Twitter is fantastic for it

That's what I use and I follow Stltoday writers, national writers and among others like espn guys

You get the news generally a good 20 minutes before an article and it's pretty easy to use. Plus the writers post links to their pages.

But if you don't wanna go that route I would suggest like STL today. But twitter is the best way to get up to the minute news about sports IMO. Including things that aren't generally written about

Like when the Cardinals were discussing with Peralta it was reported a deal was close at least 45 minutes before any articles or anything were posted

vCash
    Both of the sites that I mentioned, real-timebaseball.com and mlbtraderumors.com use twitter for their source. I like being able to read daily info on the team, and I was wondering if there was any site better than those for relaying twitter (or showing it on the page as in RTB's case) while also analyzing the news through articles and posts about team news.

vCash

Best place for Cardinals News?

I use mlbtraderumors you can make it so it only shows cardinal news

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mblzr317 View Post
    Both of the sites that I mentioned, real-timebaseball.com and mlbtraderumors.com use twitter for their source. I like being able to read daily info on the team, and I was wondering if there was any site better than those for relaying twitter (or showing it on the page as in RTB's case) while also analyzing the news through articles and posts about team news.
    Twitter will give you the news fastest and most up to date along with things that's sites like that Wont necessarily cover

But for what you're looking for MLB trade rumors will probably be the best

Have you tried bleacher report? I wouldn't trust their actual reporting but if you go to their cardinals page it will gather articles and tweets and headlines from all over with cardinals stuff

vCash
    What do you guys use?

vCash
    Honestly I use twitter for 99 percent. I get all the articles and stuff right there for me on my page.

But if I wanted something like you're wanting I would use MLBtraderumors and bleacher report

vCash
    Twitter as well wins out for me

vCash
    Ever try out real-timebaseball.com? Its how I use twitter without actually having an account or having to mess with organizing following so many different people haha

vCash
    lol no I hadn't but I'll check it out
    Last edited by Skippy15; 06-04-2014 at 06:18 PM.

vCash
    I use my local medium. Apparently we're going to draft the second coming of ozzie smith.

You heard it here first
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain

vCash
    They already have. His name's Pete Kozma. Or something like that, I can't quite remember.

vCash
    twitter