Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Ranks, Stats, and Projections----Predictions

I figured this would be a perfect post to see who is right and wrong with how they think the team will do this season.

Rank---Lowest seed in the playoffs at 9-5, 2nd in the NFC North, Top 12 D, Top 10 Offense

Stats---AP 1800yrds, Jennings and Patterson around 1000, Barr and Everson will have 10 sacks

Projections---Offense will be balanced allowing AP to rush for many yards, Cassel Rides almost the whole season out,,,Robison, Greenway, and Smith become our backbone on D

Those are my predictions early, lets see who is more correct at the end of the season.

vCash
    AP will surpass 2,000 yards......combined rushing and receiving
    Scoring Defense will be near or in the top 5
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    I figured this would be a perfect post to see who is right and wrong with how they think the team will do this season.

Rank---Lowest seed in the playoffs at 9-5, 2nd in the NFC North, Top 12 D, Top 10 Offense

Stats---AP 1800yrds, Jennings and Patterson around 1000, Barr and Everson will have 10 sacks

Projections---Offense will be balanced allowing AP to rush for many yards, Cassel Rides almost the whole season out,,,Robison, Greenway, and Smith become our backbone on D

Those are my predictions early, lets see who is more correct at the end of the season.
    where'd the other two games go, unless of course you are predicting we will have two ties haha.

vCash
    Ponder goes 16 for 16 in not dressing for games

RUDY

vCash
    Both Patterson and McKinnon return kick offs for touchdowns.

Xavier Rhodes 2014/15 Stats:

vCash
    im figuring the vikings will go 8-8 with cassel at qb
    6-10 with ponder or b water
    ap will have 1700 rushing yrds 700 recieving
    patterson 1700 rushing, recieving 3 ko returns
    no one on the vikes d line will record more then 8 sacks
    the defense will be better but they wont be top 15
    i call it as i see it 44 years of waiting till next year will turn to 45

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ponder goes 16 for 16 in not dressing for games
    my bet is ponder will wear someone elses uni in 014 the vikes will get a 5th rnd pick for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    my bet is ponder will wear someone elses uni in 014 the vikes will get a 5th rnd pick for him
    Wake up from your dream please.

vCash
    The QB situation resolves itself in the preseason. Bridgewater edges Cassel and Ponder

Teddy: 3,800 passing yards, 15 TDs, 10 Ints
    AP: 1,750 rushing and 300 receiving
    Cordarelle, Jennings and Rudolph combine for close to 3,000 yards don't know who will have the most/least.

Defense: Finishes in the top 15

Overall Record: 8-8
    Last edited by SportsFanatic13; 06-05-2014 at 12:34 PM.

vCash
    Barr will get R.O.Y

A.D will get over 1500 yards rushing

PATTERSON will go over 1000 yards

Rudolph will lead all tight ends in yards and tds

Mike Zimmer will be coach of the year

CUTLER, RODGERS, AND STAFFORD. MEET THE BARR EXAM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Wake up from your dream please.
    and people said i was dreaming when i said the vikes would get a first and a third for harvin. so the jags got a sixth for gabbert .???? how many winning seasons did he have . hell if the vikinds d wasent so bad last year ponder might still be the starting qb and we would still be bogged down with frazier and co still. and teddy b would have a diff uni on right now. id say a conditional pick would probobly be what the vikes would get and a 5th would be the worst pick they would get. maybe the texans or titans might bite on that bait

vCash
    I hope Greenway is solid at MLB

PUNI GOD!!

vCash
    I can see the vikings riding Cassel far too long and bridgewater only getting starts the last couple games. 6 and 10...typical vikings way. I seriously hope bridge is under center game 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    I can see the vikings riding Cassel far too long and bridgewater only getting starts the last couple games. 6 and 10...typical vikings way. I seriously hope bridge is under center game 1
    if norv can work his magic on cassel teddy will ride the pines all year. i know im not on board with this kid i just think he is ponder 2.0.get excited all you want he is gonna be selling hotdogs in the stadium in 5 years. the defense will dictate how well this team will be and that has more question marks then the qb situation. its more impotant to build up the d .if norv can make the browns qb look good he can make ponder serveible but i think this is cassels team unless they feel the need to justify trading picks away for this qb project. when another lb er and a saftey would have gone further to help this team now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    if norv can work his magic on cassel teddy will ride the pines all year. i know im not on board with this kid i just think he is ponder 2.0.get excited all you want he is gonna be selling hotdogs in the stadium in 5 years. the defense will dictate how well this team will be and that has more question marks then the qb situation. its more impotant to build up the d .if norv can make the browns qb look good he can make ponder serveible but i think this is cassels team unless they feel the need to justify trading picks away for this qb project. when another lb er and a saftey would have gone further to help this team now
    when was the last time your glass was half full?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast