Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

53 prediction thread

I know it's still super early for this, but let's discuss predictions and thoughts on who makes the final roster.
    This is my prediction: http://imgur.com/a/w7ZhL#0
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Surprise cut: Rodgers!

To be serious, I think WR, RB, and OLB will be the interesting camp battles.

Abby vs Janis vs Harper vs Dorsey

Harris vs Franklin vs Neal vs Perkins

Hubbard vs Bradford (he will be on the roster but will he be an OLB or ILB) vs Palmer vs Mulumba

vCash
    Tolzien beast Flynn. Watch.

Harper makes it rather easily.

Harris is cut and Perkins is PS'd as the new Harris of da future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Surprise cut.....Franklin.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Surprise cut.....Franklin.
    We should be able to get a conditional out of him if nothing else.

I doubt we give up yet anyways.

You're thinking we'd keep Harris or what's the thinking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

If they were to cut Franklin I would think that the throught process is they think they have a better player in Harris or one of the UDFAs went beast mode.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash

Just a gut feeling. His athletic ability isn't a question but his PB is and fumbling is. I think Lacy and Starks are the only locks. I think the best all around RB of the ones that are left will be kept. IF he continues to struggle with PB then i think he could be cut.

It's just a complete gut feeling, not saying it will happen.

vCash
    Just a gut feeling. His athletic ability isn't a question but his PB is and fumbling is. I think Lacy and Starks are the only locks. I think the best all around RB of the ones that are left will be kept. IF he continues to struggle with PB then i think he could be cut.

I just don't see them walking away from that pick yet. If they were wow'd by someone, who knows they could keep 4 or try to get a conditional 6th out of him.

I don't see how ya make that cut, but so much can change from now on.

vCash
    I just don't see them walking away from that pick yet. If they were wow'd by someone, who knows they could keep 4 or try to get a conditional 6th out of him.

I don't see how ya make that cut, but so much can change from now on.
    If they keep 4 RB's i can see him staying. Idk if they are going to keep 4 + Kuhn though. I think we will keep more WR's this year and also keep more guys on defense for the depth.

It wouldn't surprise me if he stay's though.

vCash
    If they keep 4 RB's i can see him staying. Idk if they are going to keep 4 + Kuhn though. I think we will keep more WR's this year and also keep more guys on defense for the depth.

It wouldn't surprise me if he stay's though.
    I know Mike swooned over Harris last year pre injury but they drafted Harris after taking Lacy in the 2nd for a reason.

FWIW, I have a feeling he starts on PUP anyways, so he doesn't get cut. He's still got the neck thing.

vCash
    I know Mike swooned over Harris last year pre injury but they drafted Harris after taking Lacy in the 2nd for a reason.

FWIW, I have a feeling he starts on PUP anyways, so he doesn't get cut. He's still got the neck thing.
    That's true too, forgot about that. If they do that then i don't think Harris will be cut like you were predicting. They could just keep him while Franklin is on PUP. I am sure there will be a few injuries while he is on PUP so Harris could end up staying on the roster even when Franklin comes off of it.

vCash
    If Franklin is cut it will only be due to long term health concerns after his neck injury. The guy has way too much ability for them to give up on them after only half a season for any other reason.

vCash

Honestly if they cut franklin over Harris I'd be a little upset. I love his game and he was my second favorite rb coming out of his draft class, just so happens we drafted my favorite one too. Lol. But honestly if franklin can improve his pb this year I would even love for him to take over the number 2 spot. I think he's more dynamic with the ball in his hands than Starks, like a Cobb rb version. That's not to say I don't like what Starks beings though. I love Starks in his role, seems like being the feature back wore him out kinda, but coming in situational and relief, he has tons of burst and power.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Honestly if they cut franklin over Harris I'd be a little upset. I love his game and he was my second favorite rb coming out of his draft class, just so happens we drafted my favorite one too. Lol. But honestly if franklin can improve his pb this year I would even love for him to take over the number 2 spot. I think he's more dynamic with the ball in his hands than Starks, like a Cobb rb version. That's not to say I don't like what Starks beings though. I love Starks in his role, seems like being the feature back wore him out kinda, but coming in situational and relief, he has tons of burst and power.
    If Harris or any other RB prove to be the better back then i wouldn't be upset. I have nothing against Franklin but he does need to improve a lot and i hope he does. Starks is a great back and an awesome #2 but he isn't going to be here to much longer. I was actually surprised we got him back.

vCash
    I'd be surprised if they cut Franklin after only one year.

I could see Sherrod being gone if he shows nothing in camp or preseason. But with one season left, might as well keep him for depth purposes.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast