Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Marcell Dareus, keep or cut. What will the Bills do?

Already facing multiple charges in Alabama over the summer, with a possible suspension looming from the NFL, Marcell facing 7-more charges in Buffalo.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...232509112.html

Marcell was benched the start of last years final two games, because of his crappy attitude. He follows that up with drug charges in Alabama, then follows that up with drag racing. What do the Bills do?

vCash
    I'd keep him, put him in a position to succeed, and tell him if he isn't a beast.. He's cut.

But the Bills will cut him to save money.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    It is a tricky situation for the Bills. They draft Henderson and tell him that he has only one chance. Then during his short time here working out with the team, he watches Marcell get arrested twice.

vCash
    It's not really...you can't compare a 1st rounder with a 7th rounder. Just the investment alone by the team says Henderson is on a shorter leash. Not only that, Dareus is proven and didn't have a history. Henderson has a long history including just failing a drug test at the combine.

Bills should and will keep Dareus.

vCash
    Marcell has one more chance. Any more arrests or one more time being late for a meeting will result in his immediate release.

vCash
    Chan Gailey had no rapport with his team. Marrone does. He's spoken with Dareus already. I trust he can handle the situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Chan Gailey had no rapport with his team. Marrone does. He's spoken with Dareus already. I trust he can handle the situation.
    As good of a rapport you think Marrone has with him, Marrone benched him the last two games of last season. When that should have been an eye opener for Marcell, he then gets arrested twice in a month. Marrone also told the media recently, "I don't think Marcell knows how to make the right decision".