Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    5,408
    vCash
    1500

    Kawhi Leonard's quiet drive

    This was from last year but I just stumbled across it and figured it would be a good read for all basketball fans...

    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/9.../kawhi-leonard

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,581
    vCash
    1500
    You can't post Spurs related things here. Get ready to be moved to the spurs section where no one is going to read it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    5,408
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    You can't post Spurs related things here. Get ready to be moved to the spurs section where no one is going to read it.
    I should have put LeBron's name somewhere in it, that would have kept it in the NBA forum.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I should have put LeBron's name somewhere in it, that would have kept it in the NBA forum.
    You just did. hahahaahha now no one can move it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,880
    vCash
    1000
    Fits so perfectly on that team with Duncan.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,414
    vCash
    1500
    Hopefully this quiet drive translates into championship drive starting Thursday

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Jose, Ca
    Posts
    1,689
    vCash
    1500
    I'm a big fan of Kawhi. Got a chance to see him play when I went San Diego State.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Such a sad story, but true of all the BS that takes place in LA. Anyways, this just makes me want to pull for the Spurs even more. I'll be pulling for Kawhi most def.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bedford Hills, NY
    Posts
    88
    vCash
    500

    Kawhi Leonard's quiet drive

    What a great player on he defensive side of the ball.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,755
    vCash
    2766
    He and Diaw are the two guys I want to see get a ring the most.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,043
    vCash
    1613
    I'm a massive fan of Kawhi, love his game. But I never knew much about him off the court, that was a good read. I really respect this kid, hope he has a long and prosperous career.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,900
    vCash
    1500
    Kuh-why? because I said so. #holddat!


    Welcome to the #tape

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    5,408
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone1401 View Post
    I'm a big fan of Kawhi. Got a chance to see him play when I went San Diego State.
    Yeah me too, watched him play at our high school.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    5,408
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    I'm a massive fan of Kawhi, love his game. But I never knew much about him off the court, that was a good read. I really respect this kid, hope he has a long and prosperous career.
    I love that he never complains or shows anyone up and just plays. Its kind of refreshing.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,632
    vCash
    1605
    He will be the next star of the team.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •