Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

2014 NBA Finals: Spurs vs Heat II - Redemption Time

I didn't see a thread in your guys' forum, so I decided to make one.

Hopefully you guys will get your redemption from last yr's loss, just like you got your redemption from OKC from 2 yrs ago.

GO SPURS!

vCash
    I hope so too. Nothing is guaranteed though. They need to play as smart and even smarter than they did against OKC.

Diaw needs to continue his high level of play, crazy as it sounds, he creates so many mis-matches with his unique skillset. He was highly upset with himself after last years finals. He has a chance to make up for it.

Green/Mills/Belinelli need to come to play and be ready to shoot. Green came through in OKC after struggling on the road, so that was good to see. No way he blows up like last year, but he should still have some opportunities.

Need to keep an eye on Rashard Lewis. He has been shooting the ball great.

vCash
    I hope Danny Green can hit his 3's in Miami and not just at home. He was sensational games 3-5 last yr, and then a no show in games 6 and 7. Hopefully a yr to think about him got some fire under his ***.

vCash
    Theres no way that duncan misses that hook again. Theres no way that the spurs lose off of one possession like that. Miami isnt the same beast, wades got one leg so essientially its gonna be lebron "cav style" for at minimum 4 games. Ray ray is a legend but he can only do so much at this point in his career. And rashard is a shell of what he was, and birdman is birdman. Spurs are too deep and the system is perfection. Miami aint what they used to be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I hope so too. Nothing is guaranteed though. They need to play as smart and even smarter than they did against OKC.

Diaw needs to continue his high level of play, crazy as it sounds, he creates so many mis-matches with his unique skillset. He was highly upset with himself after last years finals. He has a chance to make up for it.

Green/Mills/Belinelli need to come to play and be ready to shoot. Green came through in OKC after struggling on the road, so that was good to see. No way he blows up like last year, but he should still have some opportunities.

Need to keep an eye on Rashard Lewis. He has been shooting the ball great.

I'm with you on Green/Mills/&Bellineli having solid performances in this series... Also, expect Tiago to have some stellar games. His rebounding and aggressiveness will pay huge dividends.
    Last edited by AlexTmz2; 06-03-2014 at 06:27 PM.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    Diaw has been outstanding, I expect him to finish where he left off in this series...Manu and Timmy look like mad men on a mission. They should come out focused and ready.... It really comes down to TPs health for me in these finals. If he's not at 100%, which i'm sure he's not, it'll be very difficult to take it home. Hopefully, he comes through and has a similar performance from last years finals. (fingers crossed)
    Last edited by AlexTmz2; 06-03-2014 at 06:28 PM.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash

Heat in six.

vCash
    Spurs in five.

vCash
    Biggest thing imo is going to be the way Pop decides to guard LeBron. I doubt he dares LeBron to shoot the way he did last year, but we'll see.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas
    2. Kendrick Lamar
    3. Jay-Z
    4. J Cole
    5. Lupe Fiasco
    6. Common
    7. Eminem
    8. Kanye West
    9. Pusha-T
    10. Slaughterhouse (Royce, Crooked I, Joe Budden)

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac
    2. Nas
    3. Rakim
    4. Notorious B.I.G.
    5. Jay-Z
    6. Eminem
    7. KRS-One
    8. Public Enemy (Chuck D)
    9. Common
    10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    Let's do this Spurs Nation! 1 game at a time!

GO SPURS GO!

vCash
    I'm saying Heat in 5 or 6 but want the Spurs. I've rooted for the Spurs in the Western playoffs for a long time.

vCash
    Great game guys!

vCash
    Go Spurs.

I don't care if they rip the AC out of the building and the temperature gets up to 100. As long as you guys beat the Miami Heat.

vCash

Just win baby
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Fell apart at the end. Good luck next game. Lebron isn't gonna play like that the rest of the series.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast