Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Can we put to rest that LeBron isn't better than MJ?

I'm not a Heat fan or LeBron fan. I don't even want the Heat to win, but I do have to admit 4 straight finals is impressive, and only 3 other teams have done.

Guess what? The "GOAT" Michael Jordan never did it, because he quit either due to gambling issues or Jerry Krause issues which led to his 'retirements'. 4 straight finals is something Jordan never will have over LeBron. LeBron is better than Jordan, there's no doubt about that. He's better than MJ in every facet of the name and now he is going to be a bigger and better winner than MJ. People may not like it, but deal with it, because it's the cold hard truth.

People think it's inconceivable and sacrilegious that anyone can surpass Michael.

Well guess what? iT Already has! I bet in a 7 game series, these Heat would wipe the floor with those Bulls. History is being made haturz, and honestly I have become a Witness.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES!!!

vCash

MJ was also 6 for 6 in the finals and never had to team up with super friends to win. And didn't have a totally free ride to the finals ever
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    people like you just fuel the hate on my team....

vCash

vCash
    Bulls would beat Miami in a series without a doubt.
    Put Jordan on Wade
    Pippen on lebron
    And Rodman would have bosh crying like a girl.
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

MJ was also 6 for 6 in the finals and never had to team up with super friends to win. And didn't have a totally free ride to the finals ever
    MJ was also 1-9 in the playoff series before Pippen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bulls would beat Miami in a series without a doubt.
    Put Jordan on Wade
    Pippen on lebron
    And Rodman would have bosh crying like a girl.
    Bosh would drain J's and keep Rodman away from the rim. Who's gonna get the rebounds then for Chicago?

Pippen would get into foul trouble against Bron in 2 of the 7 games in the series, atleast. Plus, Scottie would have to expend all his energy on the defensive end and have nothing left on the offensive end, leaving all the offensive burden against MJ, who would be facing the great shot blocking shooting guard in NBA history, D-Wade.

vCash
    So, since Lebron made it to the Finals 4 straight years, but has only 2 rings to show for it (3 at best), he's better than MJ? No way, no how. Lebron absolutely could be in that GOAT discussion at the end of his career if he wins a couple more rings and has a long-lasting peak much like KAJ or Stockton did, but right now he's still not in the top-5 to me (Jordan, Hakeem, Kareem, Wilt, Shaq)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Your team? It's Mickey Arison's team.

We're damned if we don't say something nice about the Heat and damned if we do. We non-Heat fans can never win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    Exactly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    Cool. Nobody wins by themselves. Not Jordan not lebron not kobe, but nobody teams up to form a cute trio like Miami either.
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    I'll tell you somethings that MJ never did: he wasn't the team's leading scorer/rebounder/assist man and guarded the other team's best player (positions 1-5) all at the same time. Lebron does that. Lebron is also a better role model. Lebron will surpass Jordan.

vCash
    His legacy doesn't touch MJ's at this point, for sure.

Peak play is close. But LeBron has a ton of work left to do to have a serious chance of taking the throne. A lot.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Or I stated my opinion
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Bosh would drain J's and keep Rodman away from the rim. Who's gonna get the rebounds then for Chicago?

Pippen would get into foul trouble against Bron in 2 of the 7 games in the series, atleast. Plus, Scottie would have to expend all his energy on the defensive end and have nothing left on the offensive end, leaving all the offensive burden against MJ, who would be facing the great shot blocking shooting guard in NBA history, D-Wade.
    You're worried about Chicago not getting rebounds, while playing the Heat? Pippen would not get into foul trouble against Lebron in 2 games. What crap is that? And if you want to say that he does, then how do you think Wade does against Jordan? You don't think Wade or Lebron, whomever is guarding Jordan, would have to expend all of their energy on the defensive end? And so what if Wade is the greatest shot blocking SG ever?

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast