Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Eagles Off-Topic Thread

Seriously, do we not even have an off-topic thread anymore? What kind of bush league **** is this? (If we do and I missed it [I glanced the first two pages] please merge).

Anyway. What's up?

I'll tell you what's up. I've got a new EDM mix out for the summer. If any of you guys are interested in checking out some banging beats and remixes, take a look at my Soundcloud (link in my sig) and enjoy half an hour of bliss to get through your day.

Otherwise, uhm... how's your mother? She was looking kind of ill the other day. Looked like she had a club hand. Does she have a cardiovascular expert on staff? She should see him and just get that looked at. You can never be too safe. I'm sure it's nothing but... well, you know. She's a nice woman. Be a good son.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Yoo guys, I know I dont post much in the forums...but just started writing about the eagles for rantports.com...would love you guys to read some of my stuff, and would appreciate any feedback (ill expect mostly negative LOL)...hes 1 of my birds articles, along with 2 other entertaining ones...thanks guys

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/0...worth-in-2014/

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/...rue-detective/

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/0...L+InjuriesGrid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    Seriously, do we not even have an off-topic thread anymore? What kind of bush league **** is this? (If we do and I missed it [I glanced the first two pages] please merge).

Anyway. What's up?

I'll tell you what's up. I've got a new EDM mix out for the summer. If any of you guys are interested in checking out some banging beats and remixes, take a look at my Soundcloud (link in my sig) and enjoy half an hour of bliss to get through your day.

Otherwise, uhm... how's your mother? She was looking kind of ill the other day. Looked like she had a club hand. Does she have a cardiovascular expert on staff? She should see him and just get that looked at. You can never be too safe. I'm sure it's nothing but... well, you know. She's a nice woman. Be a good son.
    Always nice to meet a fan of EDM not a lot of people I know don't even know what it stands for. Didn't know about it until about a year ago, when a friend of mine who a DJ plays this stuff. Going to Electric Forrest this summer with a bunch of people cost me a pretty penny and going to miss a couple of classes but I figure if this is like my first zedd concert I went to it going to be totally worth it.

So my summer basically 8 hours of summer classes and 10 hours of working a week making 80 bucks a week for 10 weeks with Electric Forrest in the middle for 10 weeks then just relax for last couple of weeks of summer left. Anyone make any summer plans?

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash

Eagles Off-Topic Thread

I was lucky enough to catch Zedd opening for Skrillex back in like 2011. Totally worth missing a few classes.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    My ears are bleeding.

All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    EDM

vCash
    I've never been a fan of Skrillex. I don't know if it counts as dubstep but I can never stand that genre, whenever I listen to it for as long as 5 minutes, I start getting headaches. If I wanted to hear wubwubwub, I can watch an 80s sci-fi movie.

vCash

Eagles Off-Topic Thread

Yeah, there was a huge battle for control of dubstep and he won out over the more mellow dubstep (now I guess 'trancestep'), which was a bummer. I don't really like Skrillex.

vCash
    For whatever reason I can't bear electronic music, barring a few examples.

My impression of it is described very well by this quote from Fight Club (the novel):
    We don't go to dance clubs. Tyler says the music is so loud, especially the base tracks, that it screws with his biorhythm. The last time we went out, Tyler said the loud music made him constipated. This, and the club is too loud to talk, so after a couple of drinks, everyone feels like the center of attention but completely cutoff from participating with anyone else.

You're the corpse in an English murder mystery.

vCash

Eagles Off-Topic Thread

Scientifically speaking there is a lot of evidence to support that the standard bass rhythm is accessible to most people largely because it resembles the first thing we hear - the mother'a heartbeat while in her womb. So the reference to biorhythm is actually quite funny.

vCash
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a blast with Watch Dogs. Who knew hacking could be so much fun?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    For whatever reason I can't bear electronic music, barring a few examples.

My impression of it is described very well by this quote from Fight Club (the novel):
    I agree that hearing electronic music at a night club is a bad idea for that reason explained can't hear anyone since the DJ usually never stops the music which is exactly why I don't go to them. However if it in an open area outside it usually not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a blast with Watch Dogs. Who knew hacking could be so much fun?
    hacking always fun but more complicated than with a push of a button I'm sure. My roommate loves it and looks fun but I notice that driving sucks and unrealistic, I'm probably going to wait for the sequel since those always seem to be better. Currently playing Max Payne the original one and playing a old game like that makes you realize that games have gotten softer i.e. more health or opportunity to heal and auto saving / checkpoint.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Loving Watch_Dogs but, strangely, I've spent almost all of my time becoming the best card shark in Chicago...

Seriously, I have more than a million dollars from super-stakes poker. There is a real campaign, right? Because... because I haven't seen much of it. I'm only at Act II after playing probably 20 hours.

vCash
    I've been playing for almost a week and yet, I haven't finished the first act. I have this weird habit when I'm playing open-world type games where if there's side missions I can do or things I can check out, I do it. I like to do some exploring before deciding to go back to the campaign. I'm not really in a rush to beat the game, I like to take my time. The only complaint I have with the game is the driving is a pain in the ***, especially if you're trying to get to a certain location before time runs out because if you run into too many cars, you're going to be screwed.

As for the poker and other games, I actually haven't played them. I'm just so busy checking everything out. My friend had such a hard time with the poker tables, he was like **** it and started shooting at random with a grenade launcher.

vCash
    Is there a limit to the side missions or are those unlimited and just re spawn to be completed over and over?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast