Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kings willing to trade for Kevin Love w/o an extension

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kings-w...iacontentstory

Idk how I feel about this, and I dont think they have enough to get it done, but its certainly a bold move and with Gay would give us one of the best front courts in basketball.

vCash
    Thompson/McLemore/8th for Love is probably the most we could offer.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    We have nothing to get him. Cousins and Love would be ****ing lethal though

vCash
    Gay would walk prob... I think he still might anyway... Mclemore Thompson and the 8 pick and...Evans?

vCash
    Sign klay Thompson to a big enough deal gsw won't match

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    You would have to add another 5 million in salary to make it work. Maybe Jason Terry and his expiring contract.

Personally I think the 8th and Mclemore is too much for a player who could leave after 1 season. However if Gay is willing to come back and we resign Thomas a starting lineup of Cousins, Love, Gay, and Isiah looks enticing, problem is we would be way over the cap and absolutely no one at SG, we would have to find a minimum wage SG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    You would have to add another 5 million in salary to make it work. Maybe Jason Terry and his expiring contract.

Personally I think the 8th and Mclemore is too much for a player who could leave after 1 season. However if Gay is willing to come back and we resign Thomas a starting lineup of Cousins, Love, Gay, and Isiah looks enticing, problem is we would be way over the cap and absolutely no one at SG, we would have to find a minimum wage SG.
    Play Gay at SG and Williams at SF.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombiestudd6 View Post
    Sign klay Thompson to a big enough deal gsw won't match
    You have a little thing called the salary cap getting in the way of that idea. We are currently about 4 million over the cap and that is without signing IT. The cap is estimated to go up about 5 million which if that happens will put us about a million under the cap. If Gay opts out then we will be about 20 million under the cap then we could offer Klay a max contract, which in Klays case would be about 13-14 million a season, I am putting forth a educated guess. We would then have a starting lineup of Demarcus, J.Thompson, K.Thompson, Maccallum, and Mclemore and we would be about 6 mil under the cap with no Gay, IT, or Love. We could still trade for Love and resign IT but Gay would be out of the question.

vCash
    Play Gay at SG and Williams at SF.
    I don't see that happening. Williams is on the way out because he can't guard the quicker SF and I don't see Gay guarding SG's on a regular basis. I think Gay is pretty much only a SF and D.Williams is a bench player who can create mismatches against certain teams.

vCash
    Stupid Carl Landry contract.

<3

vCash
    That's way too much for a one year rental, I'm 99.9% sure Love will leave after the season unless we made a huge push into the playoff which I don't know if we can after trading Ben, our 8th pick and whoever for Love.

vCash
    Please no.

vCash
    That would be my offer. They can have Outlaw, too.

vCash
    Too risky. I wouldn't take such a risk on a one year rental. So many other good options.

vCash
    I'm not against trading for Love. Just worry that we'd have to pay too much. Then if he left to the Lakers... well... lets not talk about that.

But, having Gay Love Cousins in the front court would be great.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast