Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

is it time to pull crawford?

Im sorry my fellow hawks family but itmaybe time to pull him thats 10 goals scored against in 4 1/2 periods. Hes the only one we can ill aford to struggle. No matter what is happening to everyone else wrather they are slumping or not .we still are scoring something but he is our last line of defense . Make the call jq time for raanta .crawford has lost some confidence and he has lost some of his concentration.he has lost his edge. Most of all he is loosing his teamates trust. Make the call jq

vCash
    the whole team has played like ****... might as well bench them all n stop playing the series.. r u for real. im wondering how much u actually watch the hawks considering the last time raanta played 3 months ago he looked like absolute crap.. lets give him the responsibility of bringing the hawks to the cup..... a rookie whos never played a playoff game. vs a great kings team... wow

vCash
    crawford had 3 straight games letting up 1 goal.... now lets look at whats happened since that... the first goal kings got in game 2 was lucky n just squeaked by crawford.. then bollig gets a DUMB penalty that leads to a power play goal. then the hawks get ANOTHER dumb penalty n the kings get yet ANOTHER PP goal.. then the puck hits the damn net. the WHOLE TEAM stops playing. the kings score a goal... n then they get an empty netter... 4 of the kings goals in game 2 were a little bit of luck partied with terrible mistakes n laziness.. which crawford cant make the guys in front of him play better...... now lets go to game 3 .... handzus gets an absolutely STUPID penalty holding onto the puck that leads to a PP Goal... u see where im going here... DUMB PENALTIES leave us short handed..... then the 2nd goal from last night. Puck would have been cleared but the ref hits the puck n it stays in the zone just to lead to a goal.... then a dumb penalty leads to a slapshot goal from one of the best defensive players in the nhl drew doughty..... crawford is one man. he cant do it himself. just bc hes not the best goalie in the leauge doesnt mean u need to pull him...the kings have gotten extremly lucky on some of the goals n the hawks making STUPID PENALTIES IS KILLING THEM. NOT TO MENTION THERE POWER PLAY CANT GET EVEN 3 SHOTS ON THE KINGS IN FOUR TRYS.... crawford is our goalie. n if u dont like it stop rooting for the chicago blackhawks

vCash
    Guys his confidence is gone

vCash
    This thread should result in a permanent ban from the internet.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash

Guys. The love for Crawford is sickening. I defend him on a daily. But it's gotten to a point where he no longer has any confidence and his teammates don't have any trust in him as a goalie. You can see it in their attitudes and effort. They are done. While I don't think raanta is ready for this situation, I do think Crawford has some psychological problems and it is truly depleting him. The excuses that you guys make for him are just atrocious and sometimes you have to look outside the box and recognize that so many of the goals he's allowing are extremely soft. Yes, the defense is playing like **** but you see other goalies making saves when their defenses make mistakes. It's just getting to the point of no return with him this season. Long term, something has to be done to either better our defense or fix his psychological problems because with the poor defense the hawks are playing, crawfords weaknesses are being incredibly exposed.

vCash

This is crap. Enough with the lost confidence excuse. Were being outplayed by a better team. I still have faith that we can win it, but if we lose the kings are simply a better team. It's ludicrous to think a rookie goalie could come in and help us win 3 straight against a team like LA. Win or lose I'm sticking with Crawford. He's a proven SC winner. Raanta is not

vCash
    I would have understood if they pulled Crawford yesterday. Not because he was playing poorly but as a kick in the *** too the team. But to suggest we are losing because of him is ludicrous. He's certainly cooled off from his phenomenal play earlier, but he isn't the problem. We are getting outplayed in many aspects, especially special teams. More than anything, I blame/credit the Kings. But if you were looking to blame Blackhawks as the reason they are losing their would be quite a few that would come up before Crawford. The list of those includes Sharp, Kane, Handzus, Q (for continuing to play Handzus with Sharp/Kane), Oduya to name a few. I've never been Crawford's biggest fan. I think he's above average and I wasn't crazy that the Hawks gave him the long term commitment and paper that they did. But it never ceases to amaze me how some Hawks fans will blame him over everyone else regardless of what is actually going on.

vCash
    The last two posts are spot on. chi-townlove1 and str8balla4life are delusional.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Khabibulin is still on the payroll. He was a beast in 2004, we should give him a call.

Absolute foolishness rampant in this forum over the weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Khabibulin is still on the payroll. He was a beast in 2004, we should give him a call.
    Pretty sure Cristobal Huet isn't doing anything these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Pretty sure Cristobal Huet isn't doing anything these days.

Oh, and he was drafted by the Kings. He could tell us all of their secret plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post

Oh, and he was drafted by the Kings. He could tell us all of their secret plays.
    Excellent observation. Huet it is!

vCash
    Everyone is missing the point .its not about raanta being better .itsabout one thing and one thing only our last line of defense period!!!! When it hits the fan and everything else fails ,crawford cannot .our last line of defense hasnt gotten it done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by str8balla4life View Post
    Everyone is missing the point .its not about raanta being better .itsabout one thing and one thing only our last line of defense period!!!! When it hits the fan and everything else fails ,crawford cannot .our last line of defense hasnt gotten it done.
    I hope they don't take his name off the cup!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast