Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: would you trade for Kevin Love and Pau Gasol

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    1 50.00%
  • no

    1 50.00%
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    120
    vCash
    1500

    would you trade for Kevin Love and Pau Gasol

    must keep Zach Randolph/Marc Gasol/Mike Miller

    i hate the grizzle when they made both trade. in the past.

    yes i live in lexington tn
    Last edited by marlinschamps; 05-27-2014 at 07:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,351
    vCash
    1500

    would you trade for Kevin Love and Pau Gasol

    I'm not sure it's possible to get any of those guys WITHOUT giving up ZBO, Marc, or miller (who is a FA anyways)





    Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    It would be ironic to trade for what we traded away all those years ago. KLove is one in a million. Doubt we'd get so lucky nor would he want to come to the FO that thought OJ was better than he.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    It would be ironic to trade for what we traded away all those years ago. KLove is one in a million. Doubt we'd get so lucky nor would he want to come to the FO that thought OJ was better than he.
    Good point. I didn't think about how he might still be bitter about the trade. Boy oh boy wad that a mistake





    Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    Amen brother
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    120
    vCash
    1500
    i dont care about the grizzlies when the trade where made.
    an still thank they should move to nashville ,tn.
    only reason to check in on them cause they are in tennessee.

    Courtney Lee/Ed Davis/James Johnson/Kosta Koufos/an two frist rd picks can be traded an i will not give up more then two 1st rd picks. i know you can make a deal out of this.

    Zach Randolph/Marc Gasol/Mike Miller/ Kevin Love /Pau Gasol/Tayshaun Prince/Nick Calathes/Quincy Pondexter look better the waht te hae ow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,351
    vCash
    1500

    would you trade for Kevin Love and Pau Gasol

    Ed Davis and James Johnson are free agents





    Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by marlinschamps View Post
    i dont care about the grizzlies when the trade where made.
    an still thank they should move to nashville ,tn.
    only reason to check in on them cause they are in tennessee.

    Courtney Lee/Ed Davis/James Johnson/Kosta Koufos/an two frist rd picks can be traded an i will not give up more then two 1st rd picks. i know you can make a deal out of this.

    Zach Randolph/Marc Gasol/Mike Miller/ Kevin Love /Pau Gasol/Tayshaun Prince/Nick Calathes/Quincy Pondexter look better the waht te hae ow
    Move them to Nashville??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marlinschamps View Post
    i dont care about the grizzlies when the trade where made.
    an still thank they should move to nashville ,tn.
    only reason to check in on them cause they are in tennessee.

    Courtney Lee/Ed Davis/James Johnson/Kosta Koufos/an two frist rd picks can be traded an i will not give up more then two 1st rd picks. i know you can make a deal out of this.

    Zach Randolph/Marc Gasol/Mike Miller/ Kevin Love /Pau Gasol/Tayshaun Prince/Nick Calathes/Quincy Pondexter look better the waht te hae ow
    Move them to Nashville??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    They would do pretty well in Nashville, and they'd be closer to me! However Memphis is def more of a basketball city and some people around Nashville would have to make a financial decision to buy grizz tix or titans tix





    Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The City of Blues
    Posts
    115
    vCash
    1500
    We do not have the pieces to trade for Kevin Love. It would make no sense to trade Conley for another big man, and giving up Marc isn't an option. I dont see why Minnesota would take an older Zach for Love. Other than those three players, we dont have anyone of high enough value to trade for someone like Love. Pau is a free agent, and while I would actually be glad to see him come back, I dont think that is an option.

    IMO, what we need to take us to that next level, is a perimeter player that can put the ball on the floor and score. Someone that can create their own shot and can give you a bucket when you need one. Ironically, I still believe that player is OJ Mayo. If i could have any former Grizz player back, it would be OJ because he could make this team better. A lot of people have given up on Juice because of one bad season with the worst team in the league, but I refuse to lose hope in a player that I once fully admired. I still believe that a player like OJ is exactly what we need to really contend. I love Tony Allen, but Tony and Prince together is a disastrous 2 and 3. Now, if Prince was 25 years old, that would be different.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,296
    vCash
    1000
    Hey Deez....doubt we'll ever see OJ back in 3 SOB. Hope he gets in a good place. Always enjoyed watching him succeed. And the few times I met him, he was really a nice guy.
    And how are you? Glad to see you back. Hang around awhile!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"



    HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •