Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pomeranz = Permanent starter ?

What do you guys think about this guys performance so far? Can he sustain it? Hard to believe we stuck with Strailey for as long as we did with Pomeranz on the bench

vCash
    Well Pomeranz was only on the "bench" for like a month. But yeah he is looking good, especially for a 5th starter. I think he stays in the rotation.

vCash
    15 innings, no runs allowed....hasn't been the prettiest thing I have ever seen, but let's be real. Brett Anderson and Dan Straily.....nuff said

Pomeranz has great stuff and I feel he will give us quality innings from here on out. Good for you, Drew. Cleveland and Colorado were not ideal situations for him out of the draft
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    So much for that. If he wants to be a starter, he better learn how to pitch more than 5 innings.

vCash
    With our bullpen, an SP can get away with going 5

vCash
    He is alright as a 4th or 5th starter.
    i doubt he will ever reach his projected potential though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cespedesrules View Post
    So much for that. If he wants to be a starter, he better learn how to pitch more than 5 innings.
    He's still being stretched out

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cespedesrules View Post
    Melvin has been pulling him out prematurely

Quote Originally Posted by LakersA's49ers View Post
    With our bullpen, an SP can get away with going 5
    Our bullpen is the weakest part of our team. If it wasnt for our bullpen, we would have 40+ wins right now. What we need to do is leave these starters in for at least a solid 7 innings, because i dont trust our bullpen for anything.

vCash
    And yet the bullpen has delivered 90% of the time this season. Teams like the Phillies wish they could have our league leading bullpen (in terms of ERA)

vCash
    are you sure about that stat? i know our starting 5 pitchers have the lowest accumlative ERA of any starting 5 pitchers, but our BULLPEN? the same bullpen with jim johnson? ha ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbombz View Post
    are you sure about that stat? i know our starting 5 pitchers have the lowest accumlative ERA of any starting 5 pitchers, but our BULLPEN? the same bullpen with jim johnson? ha ha
    Top bullpen ERA in the AL at 2.67