Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Latest Stadium news: Raiders have 400 million, waiting for someone to step up

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Come on Oakland get a deal done. The NFL said they would help out too.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    I hope they come back to LA...I can make the trip from N. Carolina to LA more than making the trip to Oakland...I got family in LA so I can lodge for free. LA is a bigger market with tons of cash flow and marketing potential.

I understand that the Raiders are from Oakland, but look at how they've been treated there with this stadium situation.

Either way though I hope everything gets resolved and this stadium gets built because as an employee seeking employment, I would hate to go work at a crap hole facility where baseball is being played on the same field...that's just me.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Is there any team in the NFL that needs a new stadium more than we do??

Please get this done.

vCash
    It's time to get out of that crappy stadium and into a new one. For the love of god Oakland get this done already, way past due. Maybe if everyone in Raider Nation chips in $1 dollar we can help to get this stadium built, lol.

Who wants a "Jelly" Sandwich?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    It's time to get out of that crappy stadium and into a new one. For the love of god Oakland get this done already, way past due. Maybe if everyone in Raider Nation chips in $1 dollar we can help to get this stadium built, lol.
    +1000000000000 (you get the idea)
    If they get a new stadium deal and stay in the Bay Area, I will back Mark Davis with my check book. I'm ready to pay, and I'm praying for some good news.

vCash
    I'll give the raiders $100 to stay in oakland lol. If 1 million raider fans average around $25 donation we can get this thing moving.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    It is time to make this happen. Goodell, pitch in some ducats. Oaktown...pitch in some cash...MD...400 g's is generous.

Do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I'll give the raiders $100 to stay in oakland lol. If 1 million raider fans average around $25 donation we can get this thing moving.
    I would be all over that, but 25 mil is chump change toward getting a stadium built these days.

vCash
    City of Oakland is so pathetic, I wouldn't be mad at the Raiders for moving. I want them in Oakland so bad. But at some point and time you have to question the administration in Oakland and their desire to have a pro football team, pro basketball team and pro baseball team. I've been dying to see my Raiders play in a state of the art stadium where every seat is a great seat. Why can't Kevin Johnson be mayor of Oakland?
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Season ticket holders will be paying a lot more than that. There will be personal seat license fees in addition to the ticket costs. But if they get a new stadium in Oakland the word is the PSLs will be cheaper than the 9ers who are charging $2,000 to $12,000 for reserved, up to $80,000 for the best seats.
    The autumn wind is a Raider

vCash
    Considering all of the shenanigans with the City of Oakland, I'm growing more and more comfortable with the concept of the Great Britain Raiders, or the Nebraska Raiders, or the Oklahoma Raiders, or the Portland Raiders, or the ... well, you get the picture.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I'm so tired of watching them play in the sewer. I honestly wouldn't be against them leaving California entirely. That state financially isn't any better off than our nation as a whole (sorry CA residents). That state has bigger issues to handle instead of taking on more debt trying to finance a stadium. I would love to see Portland or another NW state get them or back to LA as a last resort.

New home for a "new" team! Goodbye to the last decade!

vCash
    They have had that money sitting there for awhile now it has made no difference to Oakland. We are being strung along by the city like a pimp stringing along his whore.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    They have had that money sitting there for awhile now it has made no difference to Oakland. We are being strung along by the city like a pimp stringing along his whore.
    NFL will loan another $200M or so, leaving $3 or $400M for Oakland. It seems like no politician there has the juevos to support that, so they just keep talking about studies and investors with "deep pockets" to try to keep Mark interested.

Mark is getting impatient.
    The autumn wind is a Raider

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast