Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Cavs Win the 2014 Lottery!

The Cavs won the 2014 lottery to pick #1 for the second consecutive year and 3rd time in 4 years.

They need to hit this one, because this is becoming embarrassing.

I hope they pick Jabari Parker if the pick is not traded in a larger package for Kevin Love.

vCash
    I'm sure the rest of the league hopes they hit it big this year too.... That way somebody else can get the #1 pick for a change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I'm sure the rest of the league hopes they hit it big this year too.... That way somebody else can get the #1 pick for a change.
    i doubt they get out of the lotto even with this number 1,they just have an inability to capitalize on such gifts ,i totally see them getting number 1 again next year to
    Last edited by abe_froman; 05-21-2014 at 01:27 AM.

vCash
    why would you want them to take parker? he's probably he worst of the consensus top 3 ...also trading it for love would be dumb,he'll just bolt in '15

vCash
    Thought Love mentioned playoff teams only?

vCash
    I don't think the Cavaliers have given up on last year's #1 pick, Anthony Bennett, just yet. Aside from Carter-Williams and Olapido, no one from that draft class has really made a dent in the league. Bennett just has to get himself into shape and he could be a Draymond Green type player.

The Cavs should shop the #1 pick to the Sixers, who are looking to move into that #1 spot. The trade would be the 1st and 33rd picks for the Sixers 3rd and 10th picks. They'd still end up with either Wiggins, Parker or Embiid at #3. But lets say the Sixers move up to get Parker. Milwaukee would take Embiid to replace a troubled Sanders. That would leave Wiggins for the Cavs. At #10, I really like Nik Stauskas. He reminds me a lot of Klay Thompson with his ability to shoot the ball. I'm not a big fan of Waiters and sees him as a guy that should come off the bench like a Jamal Crawford, which is just as important of a role as being a starter.