Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Good Job Cleveland Ownership

Good to see Jerry Jones is not the craziest owner. Let's piss off your future QB before he even shows up.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...icamp/9230335/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post

Good to see Jerry Jones is not the crazie8823st owner. Let's piss off your future QB before he even shows up.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...icamp/9230335/
    This was done to stop the circus from happening. It actually was a good move of Haslam to let Johnny know where his rank is.All of us Browns fans know the media and attention Johnny will bring. We encourage the comments, as we know alot of fans are jealous they didn't get him
    Last edited by kosar4president; 05-19-2014 at 06:40 AM.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Seriously, the Owners can do nothing right in some peoples eyes. If they had let this turn into a media JFF circus everyone would have been cussing the team for allowing a circus and distracting from the mini camp.

JFF is there to WORK. The owner knows it. the GM knows it, the HC knows it and JFF knows it, so the team made a decision to limit the media to allow JFF to focus on working hard.

We all saw what happened with Tebow when the media circus was allowed to get out of hand.

I think the team has handled the JFF situation perfectly, and remember that what is said to the media is not the same as what's said between the team and the player.

Publicly, JFF has been told to act like a back up and the team has been rebuked for this, but bottom line is that coming into camp that is exactly what he is, but you can be sure that the team and JFF have had a conversation in private that says " We are going to do and say whatever we have to the media to protect you and allow you to focus on football and compete to lead this team.

vCash
    Zookman is not a browns fan, so he want to see johnny Hollywood manziel. They wanna see him party, hanging with drake and lebron etc... same with the national media. That's fine I don't care. But the browns and browns fans wanna see johnny the football player. We don't care about the national attention. Sorry guy, bait somewhere else.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Everyone else is baiting..

The Browns ownership is doing the right thing..

The Browns are protecting Johnny from the media circus..

There are public and private conversations..

blah blah blah...

Same goofballs with after the fact explanations for NOT being ready.. not being able to handle a situation.. then wondering why the confidence is no longer there... Act like a scrub.. and you'll be a scrub....a Cleveland scrub.. or a Hollywood scrub.. or a pretend scrub.. all the same fellas...

The apologists will, of course, explain that it's baiting.. or it's jealousy.. or your team wanted him yada yada.. PSST.. it's NOT. As much as you'd like to say and believe it.. IT'S NOT.. SMH.. the cluelessness knows not where the depth of stupidity ends....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoSon View Post
    Everyone else is baiting..

The Browns ownership is doing the right thing..

The Browns are protecting Johnny from the media circus..

There are public and private conversations..

blah blah blah...

Same goofballs with after the fact explanations for NOT being ready.. not being able to handle a situation.. then wondering why the confidence is no longer there... Act like a scrub.. and you'll be a scrub....a Cleveland scrub.. or a Hollywood scrub.. or a pretend scrub.. all the same fellas...

The apologists will, of course, explain that it's baiting.. or it's jealousy.. or your team wanted him yada yada.. PSST.. it's NOT. As much as you'd like to say and believe it.. IT'S NOT.. SMH.. the cluelessness knows not where the depth of stupidity ends....
    Well, we are all welcome to our own opinion Geronimo. I respect yours and all that I ask is that you respect mine.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    Well, we are all welcome to our own opinion Geronimo. I respect yours and all that I ask is that you respect mine.
    He will respect it...but then tell you that you are stupid for having it since it is different than his...lol!

vCash
    In related news Johnny Manziel was hanging out with Gronk this weekend in Vegas

Can't say I blame the guy. The pics showed a pool full of girls in bikinis and beer all over the place. He also went to the UFC fight. I would be going out and partying like that every weekend too.... Seems like my dream party scenario.
    Last edited by steelcityroller; 05-26-2014 at 07:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    In related news Johnny Manziel was hanging out with Gronk this weekend in Vegas

Can't say I blame the guy. The pics showed a pool full of girls in bikinis and beer all over the place. He also went to the UFC fight. I would be going out and partying like that every weekend too.... Seems like my dream party scenario.
    He was just there by the pool, studying his playbook and all these people:

https://twitter.com/TDdaily/status/4...189568/photo/1

showed up.. Sutcha bother !!!

Right...LOL...

vCash
    it's true, no rookie can just be handed the starting position.