ECF Game 1: Heat @ Pacers- 5/18 - 3:30 PM EST - ABC - Series tied 0-0

GAME 1:

@

Time: 3:30 PM EST

Mario Chalmers - Dwyane Wade - LeBron James - Shane Battier - Chris Bosh

George Hill Lance Stephenson Paul George David West Roy Hibbert

vCash
    I can't wait!

Heat should easily win the series compared to last yr's ECF. But let's see what these bipolar Pacers got.

vCash
    Heat in 5, the Pussers are weaker than last year. Go Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Heat in 5, the Pussers are weaker than last year. Go Heat.
    Really dude? Really?

They've played like idiots for sure. But really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Really dude? Really?

They've played like idiots for sure. But really?
    Yeah, they're fake. Lance Stephenson has always been a little prick. Now, without Psycho T, the Pacers have David West as their lead "tough guy." They're a bunch of fake players. Lance Stephenson got nailed in the neck by Pittman and then shut up for the rest of that series. They just talk trash and act fake, so the title is justified.

vCash
    Yeah, they're fake. Lance Stephenson has always been a little prick. Now, without Psycho T, the Pacers have David West as their lead "tough guy." They're a bunch of fake players. Lance Stephenson got nailed in the neck by Pittman and then shut up for the rest of that series. They just talk trash and act fake, so the title is justified.
    I don't think they're fake tough guys. Now Lance Stephenson is a bit of a nut job, kinda reminds of a young Ron Artest in many ways. but Lance and DWest are guys that I'd want on my team.

Roy Hibbert now, that guy is puddy toilet paper soft.

vCash
    I don't think they're fake tough guys. Now Lance Stephenson is a bit of a nut job, kinda reminds of a young Ron Artest in many ways. but Lance and DWest are guys that I'd want on my team.

Roy Hibbert now, that guy is puddy toilet paper soft.
    Ron Artest is a dude you don't want to mess with as evident by the Malice at the Palace and elbowing James Harden. Now, he's just tough guy. Stephen Jackson was a former Pacers' tough guy. West is tough to an extent because he can commit hard fouls without hesitation. Lance is the guy who is more likely to get a tech or an ejection. Hibbert is just an oaf when he plays now.

vCash
    I don't want to make any prediction lol, this Pacers team is such a mystery you don't know what are you going to get. They will play better for sure, especially Hibbert. But we aren't the Hawks or the Wizards. Let's see what happens!

Let's Go HEAT!
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

vCash
    I tend to think that with losing 2 straight game 1s at home (at the hands of both Hawks and Wiz), the Pacers will be more determined not to let that happen a 3rd straight time. But again, they're bipolar, so anything can happen.

vCash
    Lol.

vCash
    I think the Pacers can beat the Heat. This Heat team has booted them from the playoffs the last few years in a row. Maybe this can drive them to playing on the level they can play at.

vCash
    Hibbert playing well is the only way they will win against the Heat. If Indiana tries to act tough/intimidate and PG did indeed bang Hibberts girl, expect someone like Chalmers to use it against them lol.

I'm hoping Battier comes out of this without getting injured. He took a serious beating last year against West.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JC_ View Post
    Hibbert playing well is the only way they will win against the Heat. If Indiana tries to act tough/intimidate and PG did indeed bang Hibberts girl, expect someone like Chalmers to use it against them lol.

I'm hoping Battier comes out of this without getting injured. He took a serious beating last year against West.
    This makes absolutely zero sense.

vCash
    I think every game will be close but the closeout game will be a blowout, Miami's not as good as last year but Indiana's been even that much worse and inconsistent against inferior teams and Miami is well rested. Indy's advantage will be rebounding, interior defense and posting up Miami's smaller lineup, but Miami will shoot high fg%, fastbreak, get indys big's in foul trouble, Miami's bench is also deeper. Indy would have to get a lot of points off the bench from Luis Scola, Evan Turner and CJ Watson which I don't see happening. I see Miami winning every game though with this likely scenario: Indiana will challenge and play Miami to their best, but won't be able to put up enough points or get the defensive stops at the end of games. Roy Hibbert will be in foul trouble and tired chasing Chris Bosh on the 3 point line, George Hill will turn the ball over and be outplayed by Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole, Lebron James and Dywayne Wade will cancel out Paul George and Lance Stephenson in an almost even matchup. David West will be the main advantage Indiana will have, but Miami will force him to shoot his jumpers. Indy will have to deal with 3 point shooting from Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Chris Bosh, James Jones and Shane Battier. Games 1 and 2 in Indiana will be close by 1 or 2 points, game 3 will be a must win for Indiana if being down by 2 games but Miami will miraculously pull it off at home and then game 4 the heat will just go all out and beat them by 20 points in a closeout game 4 at home.
    Last edited by kimchi'sworld; 05-17-2014 at 05:30 PM.

vCash
    This makes absolutely zero sense.
    How about asking for clarification if you don't understand? Chalmers talks trash. If there truly is some kind of drama behind the scenes for Indiana, a guy like Chalmers may try to stir the pot and use it to rattle them.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast