Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Fans Outside of Miami....Who Are You Rooting For?

So outside of MIA obviously a lot of our teams are out. So now what? Who do you prefer to see win?

I'm rollin with OKC. KD is NICE as is Russ, plus he's from Cali so that's good enough for me.

vCash
    Pacers. I couldn't root for another western conference team, hell I'd root for miami over the thunder or the spurs.

vCash
    San Antonio, see Duncan get one more before his end.

**** OKC. They don't deserve to be there in the first place lolol

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Spurs. Funny cuz I couldn't ****in stand them in their prime

vCash
    In order:
    Pacers
    Spurs
    Thunder
    Heat
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

vCash
    idunno why but i had flashbacks of fans leaving the game 6 last year when i read the title

vCash
    In order

Pacers
    Thunder
    Spurs

That's it

vCash
    The Heat. Whatever team LeBron is on I want to win the next 3-5 years, so his haters can shut the **** up.

I seriously was indifferent to him until I joined this site. And while I wasn't a Kobe fan per say, I started hating him because I joined this site.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    The Spurs, so that Kobephiles will have to stop relying on a ring-count to say Kobe > Duncan and actually come up with an argument based on basketball.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The Heat. Whatever team LeBron is on I want to win the next 3-5 years, so his haters can shut the **** up.

I seriously was indifferent to him until I joined this site. And while I wasn't a Kobe fan per say, I started hating him because I joined this site.
    Basically anybody but the Heat. I used to be a fan of Lebron and D-WAde but after being on PSD I've grown to hate the Heat. I guess all the flopping by them and constant disrespect for Kobe by their fan base has really gotten to me. I just want people to shut the **** up already.

I actually really liked Lebron and still respect his athletic ability a lot. But all the bias comments by the sudden increase of trolls in their fan base have made PSD change for the worst.

vCash
    I want
    Thunder
    Spurs
    Heat
    Indy
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    The Spurs, so that Kobephiles will have to stop relying on a ring-count to say Kobe > Duncan and actually come up with an argument based on basketball.
    It's not the rings. It's the fact that Spurs fans love to credit how much Kobe was helped by Shaq, Phil, and Gasol but they never agknowledge how important it was for Timmy to be drafted by a great veteran team, play in Pop's system, have the same championship core of Parker & Ginobli for over the last decade.

Also, Kobe has always owned Duncan and the Spurs. Head to head matchups have an impact in deciding and even though they didn't play the same position they were both on the same floor and Kobe has always been more impactful throughout their careers.
    Last edited by Hotone1401; 05-17-2014 at 12:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone1401 View Post
    Basically anybody but the Heat. I used to be a fan of Lebron and D-WAde but after being on PSD I've grown to hate the Heat. I guess all the flopping by them and constant disrespect for Kobe by their fan base has really gotten to me. I just want people to shut the **** up already.

I actually really liked Lebron and still respect his athletic ability a lot. But all the bias comments by the sudden increase of trolls in their fan base have made PSD change for the worst.
    I hear ya brother. It sucks honestly. This site, and honestly, many people walking around with their stupid opinions they have, ended up shaping who I pull for and hate way more than in a perfect world where I make my decisions without influence. I mean, look at your Kobe fan base too. They have had a lot of posters who are so god damned annoying, and complete trolls, they have done the same for your guy.

But, in 15 years, it won't matter. I will not have the hatred for Kobe I have had for the last 10 years, and I will again be indifferent to LeBron, and be able to step back at a 10,000 foot level and appreciate I was able to watch them both.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone1401 View Post
    It's not the rings. It's the fact that Spurs fans love to credit how much Kobe was helped by Shaq, Phil, and Gasol but they never agknowledge how important it was for Timmy to be drafted by a great veteran team, play in Pop's system, have the same championship core of Parker & Ginobli for over the last decade.

Also, Kobe has always owned Duncan and the Spurs. Head to head matchups have an impact in deciding and even though they didn't play the same position they were both on the same floor and Kobe has always been more impactful throughout their careers.
    I would like to add I always have been consistent that they BOTH have had dream scenarios

vCash
    Spurs. Gotta feel for them about last year. That was brutal.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast