Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,748
    vCash
    1500

    Phil Jackson looking to trade Felton and sign Steve Blake


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,715
    vCash
    9209
    Swapping one future HOF for another

    EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Playoffs
    Get ya Popcorn ready

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    22,368
    vCash
    1500

    Phil Jackson looking to trade Felton and sign Steve Blake

    lmao!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,600
    vCash
    1187
    Get rid of Felton duh
    Blake is a serviceable pg, hopefully a backup
    3 time sim league Champion

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    18,605
    vCash
    666
    I'm starting to think Phil has no idea what he's doing. He's just picking names out of a hat he use to coach and hope they want some part of whatever he is doing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,355
    vCash
    1500
    Knicks are back! Chanpionship

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Swapping one future HOF for another
    C:\Users\sunny\Pictures\combine_images.jpg
    #tanknation

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,748
    vCash
    1500
    I hope Phil Jackson remembers that Steve Blake averaged a measly 4 ppg on that 2011 Laker team that failed to 3peat and got swept in the 2nd round by Dallas. Steve Blake was supposed to be the replacement for Jordan Farmar that season. Laughable.


    Steve Blake is NOT a triangle point guard. Far from it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,917
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    I'm starting to think Phil has no idea what he's doing. He's just picking names out of a hat he use to coach and hope they want some part of whatever he is doing.
    Seems like he's bringing the former Lakers up with him too. I'm starting to feel bad for Knick fans. A washed up Lamar Odom and Steve Blake aren't going to exactly hold Carmelo to the team.


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    10,769
    vCash
    1500

    Phil Jackson looking to trade Felton and sign Steve Blake

    It's about teaching other players the triangle. Blake might not be a great triangle pg but he can teach it.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,748
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    It's about teaching other players the triangle. Blake might not be a great triangle pg but he can teach it.
    Lol no he can't. The 1 yr he was under Phil, he COULD NOT grasp it. He's a D'Antonio type of point guard. Dribble the ball around in circles, penetrate to kick out to 3 pt shooters, and shoot the 3 himself. That's it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,757
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone want a fat point guard who sucks at basketball? What he lacks in skills he eats in left overs.

    Blake is a good addition to help teach players the Triangle Pau Gasol would be another guys I'd add Blake/Fisher, Odom , and Bynum/Gasol would be the three ex Lakers I'd target Odom already being there.

    The actual starting point guard I'd grab is Jimmer could be a very valuable triangle point guard with his elite shooting and lack of being a point guard Triangle is perfect for him.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,355
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Anyone want a fat point guard who sucks at basketball? What he lacks in skills he eats in left overs.

    Blake is a good addition to help teach players the Triangle Pau Gasol would be another guys I'd add Blake/Fisher, Odom , and Bynum/Gasol would be the three ex Lakers I'd target Odom already being there.

    The actual starting point guard I'd grab is Jimmer could be a very valuable triangle point guard with his elite shooting and lack of being a point guard Triangle is perfect for him.
    The New York Lakers

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    37,138
    vCash
    1090
    Lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •