Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Tuesday May 20th: Draft Lotto + Final vote

Kings really hyping up Tuesday May 20 (draft lottery and city council vote). There will be a rally at City Hall starting at 2:30 PM.
    https://twitter.com/itsjonsantiago/s...97927778807808

The city council vote is the absolute last hurdle that stands in the way of the arena deal.

Also the lottery is that day and that's obviously important given the nature of this particular draft.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    It's going to be a great day . New arena and #1 pick in the draft. Lets go Kings!

vCash
    ^ dude that would be the best start to my summer ever! (summer vacation begins for me on the 20th) i would be happy with the num 3

vCash
    Is the city council vote expected to go well?
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    We got this City Council in the bag!!!

And as far as the draft goes, I could see Silver giving us the 14th pick cause we got to keep the team. "We let you keep your team, Sacramento. You really think you were going to get the 1st pick, too?? DREAMING!!!"

But, if we do get the 1st pick, Wiggins, right?? Ain't he a SF??

Re-sign IT and draft Wiggins. Try to sign&trade Gay. Would be tight!!!

vCash
    I will sell my soul for a top 3 pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Bibby2.0 View Post
    I will sell my soul for a top 3 pick.
    Top 4 is fine with me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    We got this City Council in the bag!!!

And as far as the draft goes, I could see Silver giving us the 14th pick cause we got to keep the team. "We let you keep your team, Sacramento. You really think you were going to get the 1st pick, too?? DREAMING!!!"

But, if we do get the 1st pick, Wiggins, right?? Ain't he a SF??

Re-sign IT and draft Wiggins. Try to sign&trade Gay. Would be tight!!!
    Pretty sure we can only fall 2-3 spots at worst case.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    ^ i believe we can only get a pick between 1-3, or 7-9. ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionel View Post
    That's my understanding.

<3

vCash
    Alright, the day is here. Remember this day because it will probably be historic.

<3

vCash
    Today, May twentieth, 2014, a day which will live in infamy, The Sacramento Kings will earn what is rightfully theirs. We will gain the inevitable triumph, so help us God.

If not, reach into that kitchen cabinet and grab that dirty bottle of whiskey because what is history without despair?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionel View Post
    Actually we can draft 1-3 and 7-10. We are slotted at 7th right now, if the unlikely chance that 3 teams behind us win the first 3 spots we would fall 3 spots to 10.

vCash
    I've been trying to procure a goat for sacrificial purposes, but no dice. I feel like one of should slay something, just to have our basis covered.

The day is here gentlemen, 15 percent chance of top 3 for us, but the numbers mean little, you can bet your mother's house Lakers get a top 3 pick, but hopefully Silver gives the kings one of the other two.

vCash
    im soooo pumped! Just for ONCE i would love a top 3 pick !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast