Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is Manish the LEAST dependable of all of the NY beat reporters?

I honestly never put any stock in anything that he ever says. It is as if he does not exist in my world. The only one, in my opinion, that is close to being as bad is Andy Martino.

Curious of your thoughts

vCash
    They both work for Daily News.
    Things that make you go hmmm...

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Manish and Gary Myers are the worst, bar none

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Myers is bad, but Martino, more often than not, the opposite if whatever he reports ends up being the reality

vCash
    The NYDaily News reminds me of the Daily Bugle (Spider Man). Create a villian even if it requires slandering the hero, just for news.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post

vCash
    Myers looks like Mr Burns... which is fitting

vCash
    Cimini not far behind at all. Cant stand any of them.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    They are enormously erroneous, egregiously egocentric, eggheads.

As Jets fans, we act like this Jet is either taking off to new heights or crashing to the ground. There is never a normal ride with some turbulence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    Cimini not far behind at all. Cant stand any of them.
    Not sure if we have any Knicks fans here, but I think their guys actually do a good job.

vCash
    Eric Allen is the best guy and that's because he works for the Jets.

All the outside guys such as Cimini, Manish, are just goons that like to stir the pot. It's there job unfortunately, put out there whatever sells and gets attention. I hate the media so much.

vCash
    I've been saying this for years... Manish is a complete joke. Sometimes I wonder if Mehta Manish is just Ashton Kutcher punking all Jets fans.

It basically comes down to this: Mehta Manish is the Grampa Simpson of sports news: just yelling at the clouds in a unfocused rage and his "un-named sources" are the just voices in his head.

Cimini & Myers aren't much better. I've paid no attention to the Jets "media" in years - except for the comedic effect... Because I know in about a week or two - everything Manish (& the other clowns) "report" from their "un-named sources" will tend to blow up in their faces as total BS...

The real "circus" is the Jets media and if you give their "reporting" any respect at this point - you have proven P.T. Barnum correct: there is a sucker born every minute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Jim View Post
    I've been saying this for years... Manish is a complete joke. Sometimes I wonder if Mehta Manish is just Ashton Kutcher punking all Jets fans.

It basically comes down to this: Mehta Manish is the Grampa Simpson of sports news: just yelling at the clouds in a unfocused rage and his "un-named sources" are the just voices in his head.

Cimini & Myers aren't much better. I've paid no attention to the Jets "media" in years - except for the comedic effect... Because I know in about a week or two - everything Manish (& the other clowns) "report" from their "un-named sources" will tend to blow up in their faces as total BS...

The real "circus" is the Jets media and if you give their "reporting" any respect at this point - you have proven P.T. Barnum correct: there is a sucker born every minute.
    Manish is from Philly and is a big Eagles fan. I know this because I used to work with one of his close friends from high school as I'm originally from the Philly suburbs. The whole Idzik hitchhiking thing was incredible. So happy Manish got put in his place by just about every other Jets beat writer on twitter during draft weekend, what a clown.