Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Cuts around the NFL: Post players who have been waived by the Jets and all teams here

Browns waived WR Greg Little.
    Even with Josh Gordon staring down a potential yearlong suspension and Nate Burleson rehabbing a broken arm, the Browns still give up on Little. The former second-round pick out of North Carolina was slated to earn just $753,750 in base salary, so the new regime must have really not liked him. Little has battled drops and mental mistakes during his short career but has the size (6-foot-2, 220) and speed (4.51 forty) teams covet. He has a good chance of being claimed on waivers. Little was part of the Browns' "haul" in the Julio Jones trade.

Rams waived RB Daryl Richardson.
    Someone was going to be the odd man out in St. Louis' crowded backfield after the Rams spent the No. 75 overall pick on Tre Mason, but it was expected to be Isaiah Pead, not Richardson. Playing through turf toe, Richardson was dreadful as a sophomore after opening the season as the Rams' de facto starter, managing only 215 yards on 69 carries (3.11 YPC). Just one year removed from a successful rookie campaign as a change-of-pace back, Richardson is unlikely to make it through waivers unclaimed.

For me, even though I love the potential of Mike Goodson we just don't know what his condition will be after returning from surgery and who knows what legal stuff is going on still. Richardson could be a cheap replacement and has shown flashes. Could be an interesting pick up.

Don't know much about Little's game but he is a big body. I know we have a stable of WRs now but throwing another into the mix for cheap might not be a bad idea.

vCash
    THANK YOU -

PSD Posters - this means dont open a new thread about every player that becomes available.

Surprised they waived Little with so little weapons at WR. Wonder what their plan is

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    THANK YOU -

PSD Posters - this means dont open a new thread about every player that becomes available.

Surprised they waived Little with so little weapons at WR. Wonder what their plan is
    Yeah, I mean either Little is that bad or Brown's brass knows something the public doesn't because right now they should holding tight to any player that can potentially catch a ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    Yeah, I mean either Little is that bad or Brown's brass knows something the public doesn't because right now they should holding tight to any player that can potentially catch a ball.
    I fully expect, if the AJohnson is at all available, Cleveland and New England are top landing spots

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    I fully expect, if the AJohnson is at all available, Cleveland and New England are top landing spots
    This worries me and especially when there were rumors about Fitz coming to NE. I could DEFINITELY see NE making a push for AJ.

vCash
    We claimed Darrel Richardson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Good move, deep position gets even deeper. Guess that means Goodson is all but gone.

Thing in Richardson is that he has a fantastic rookie campaign. 4.8 YPC is really good anyway you put it. He was really bad last year though, but he claims he played through a turf toe all season which really hindered his performance.

If that is true, I love the signing. Gives us another back that can catch and he arguably is better than Powell.

vCash
    Guess he and bp will battle for 3rd spot. My money is on powell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    **** yes!!! Brilliant move and yeah, Goodson was the odd man out. Sucks but that injury plus charges...it was a no brainer. Richardson can be a nice change of pace. I love it.

vCash
    Greene was cut.

Looks like 25 will be Pryors if he wants

vCash
    Thank god Alex Green was cut. We saw him a couple of times last year, was nothing special.

vCash
    THANK YOU -

They are going to tank harder than the army.

vCash
    The Chiefs have officially cut CB Brandon Flowers, and the Detroit Lions have parted ways with CB Chris Houston. I think the team will explore all veteran CB cuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    The Chiefs have officially cut CB Brandon Flowers, and the Detroit Lions have parted ways with CB Chris Houston. I think the team will explore all veteran CB cuts.
    Houston's injury must be really bad since he just signed a 5 year deal last offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Thank god Alex Green was cut. We saw him a couple of times last year, was nothing special.
    His name is Stevie Wonder.

lol Worst vision of all time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast