Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Thunder...

vCash

The Thunder...

Face the toughest road in NBA history.

The Grizzlies in the first round, who would easily be a top three team In The east, The freaking star studded Clippers team in round two, and the incredibly good and well coached Spurs to finish the west playoffs. If they are good enough to get through the Spurs they'll have to face the defending 2 time champ Miami Heat(they'll be there). How crazy is this? If I'm wrong, what other team had to endure more?
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    jordan is 2nd or 3rd when talking career but both magic and lebron are better all around players.

vCash
    Certainly not Miami.

vCash
    Kinda easy when they have the refs on their side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    Kinda easy when they have the refs on their side.
    Come on man, let's not do this. Your insecurity is showing.
    jordan is 2nd or 3rd when talking career but both magic and lebron are better all around players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    Are you serious? You must be blind. I'm not even going to go there.

vCash
    Are you serious? You must be blind. I'm not even going to go there.
    The last game could have been called a little better, but the Thunder played great today to close it out. Especially in the fourth.

vCash
    The last game could have been called a little better, but the Thunder played great today to close it out. Especially in the fourth.
    That's the thing. Everyone is going to forget about all the bad calls, because there are more casuals then real fans.

vCash
    That's the thing. Everyone is going to forget about all the bad calls, because there are more casuals then real fans.
    Lets not derail the thread please, The thunders road is incredibly hard. I can't remember the last time I seen such a challenge.

vCash
    They've only won 8 games. They need 8 more vs a stacked spurs and heat team. I doubt they win this year. WCF exit at best.

vCash
    While the thunders road has been extremely difficult, they're not in the finals yet. They still have to get by the spurs who are probably the most complete team in the nba. And for people complaining about the thunder calls, the heat get the same favorable treatment from the officials. The only question in the finals would be who the refs favor more, james or durant, lol the refs heads would explode.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    I find it very funny that you don't like someone derailing a thread by talking about preferential treatment from refs. Also why is it always the best or worse or toughest in NBA history with you?

Anyways they do have a tough road. Grizzlies series was kinda meh because of no ZBO for game 7, but still not easy. Clippers are a very tough team for the second round. If they make it all the way it would definitely be an impressive run.

vCash
    I hope the beat the Spurs. They bore the **** out of me
    2 Rec, 16 YD, 1TD

vCash
    Face the toughest road in NBA history.

The Grizzlies in the first round, who would easily be a top three team In The east, The freaking star studded Clippers team in round two, and the incredibly good and well coached Spurs to finish the west playoffs. If they are good enough to get through the Spurs they'll have to face the defending 2 time champ Miami Heat(they'll be there). How crazy is this? If I'm wrong, what other team had to endure more?
    I actually like the idea of comparing playoff roads to win titles but the fact is the Thunder have only won two playoff series. Can we wait until they at least get to the finals to do this? They could easily fizzle out and lose to the Spurs in 5 (Hi Portland). I don't expect it but it could happen and then the fact that we spent time debating how amazing their journey was would be a fool's errand.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I hope the beat the Spurs. They bore the **** out of me
    You're not a basketball fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I actually like the idea of comparing playoff roads to win titles but the fact is the Thunder have only won two playoff series. Can we wait until they at least get to the finals to do this? They could easily fizzle out and lose to the Spurs in 5 (Hi Portland). I don't expect it but it could happen and then the fact that we spent time debating how amazing their journey was would be a fool's errand.

You're not a basketball fan.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    In HISTORY!! It's always so overboard with the OP. And lmao at the hypocrisy of scolding someone about derailing a thread. The Thunder have beat two very good teams. Best playoff run in HISTORY!! *If they meet the Heat in the Finals though, wouldn't that be in direct opposition to his point? To Illusionist, the Heat are the absolute worst, bottom of the barrel NBA champions in HISTORY!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast