Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Michael Sam to have a documentary film crew follow him this season.

Is this a good, necessary, unnecessary, or bad move?

I feel it is something that is socially interesting and important to document, but I don't know that the film crew is the way to go about it. Maybe embed one writer who eventually puts out a book and takes a few photos.

Having gone through the divisiveness of the over-documentation and attention to Tebow, I can see how this could have some parallels.
    Jerry West or Larry Bird? The discussion is over.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../birdje01.html

Part of the GOAT team: Chamberlain, Bird, Duncan, Durrant, Ewing, Gervin.
    http://bkref.com/tiny/JIHaF

vCash
    Uhh what happens if he is cut? I mean he could find his way to the PS but are the Rams going to want him with cameras following his ever move?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentzias View Post
    Is this a good, necessary, unnecessary, or bad move?

I feel it is something that is socially interesting and important to document, but I don't know that the film crew is the way to go about it. Maybe embed one writer who eventually puts out a book and takes a few photos.

Having gone through the divisiveness of the over-documentation and attention to Tebow, I can see how this could have some parallels.
    I don't get the Oprah Winfrey Network, so I won't be able to watch it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Uhh what happens if he is cut? I mean he could find his way to the PS but are the Rams going to want him with cameras following his ever move?
    I was thinking the same thing there putting the cart before the horse lol.

vCash
    This crap is getting out of hand....us real NFL fans are going to start watching something else

vCash
    why do we have to have it shoved down our throats? no pun intended

vCash
    Watch if he gets cut he's gonna pull the " its because I'm gay" card completely ignoring all the unwanted attention hes causing for the Rams. Just shut and play football, you arent even promised a roster spot right now.

vCash
    I believe this is great. I am sure it will be gripping TV. The interest in this will be overwhelming. Must see TV for PSD posters.

vCash
    Where's the eric decker thread, also no one has an issue with hard knocks.

vCash
    this will be amazing, they can smear cake all over each others bodies and kiss and then he can cry and sob about being drafted, then rinse and repeat, I'll be sure to have my kids record it

vCash
    While everyone is just putting in their sarcastic remarks, I don't like this very much. I think he's trying to take advantage of his sexual preference and trying to get as much money out of it as possible... Which is not right.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Yet he specifically stated yesterday in his press conference that he wants to be known as just another football player??? I don't care that he is doing it but don't preach one thing and do another.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    I for the most part would have been fine with my team taking him, without really thinking in advance how much of a pain in the ***** this whole thing is going to become. But after seeing the circus already starting, I'm so happy my team didn't take him and St. Louis did. I'm glad I'm not a fan of their team.

I looked at there roster last night and I realistically don't think he has a shot to realistically make their team, but he will. I didn't realize that his measurable were that horrible at the combine. I don't see how he can't, now that the circus and TMZ publicity has started.
    Last edited by cooters22; 05-15-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    lock he is cut now

i cant see jeff fisher putting up with that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Where's the eric decker thread, also no one has an issue with hard knocks.
    Erik Decker is a star NFL football player and his wife is hot and famous.

Hard Knocks covers NFL football teams.

Michael Sam's is a 7th round draft pick hoping to make a NFL team or practice squad.

So you still don't see the difference? I'm rooting for the guy to make the team because of how he plays and overcomes the immense talent on the depth chart that sits in front of him. Nothing else. But how about he makes the team first before we have a show about how his career is going?
    NFC Here we come!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast