Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Vegas Super Bowl Odds via Bovada

I also find it interesting seeing these and the over/under for wins. It kinda lets you know where outsiders think your team stands for the upcoming season. And more often than not Vegas is right that city wasn't built for free.

Seattle Seahawks 6/1
    Denver Broncos 7/1
    New England Patriots 15/2
    San Francisco 49ers 15/2
    Green Bay Packers 12/1
    Chicago Bears 20/1
    Indianapolis Colts 20/1
    New Orleans Saints 20/1
    Philadelphia Eagles 22/1
    Carolina Panthers 28/1
    Kansas City Chiefs 33/1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 33/1
    Arizona Cardinals 40/1
    Atlanta Falcons 40/1
    Baltimore Ravens 40/1
    Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
    Dallas Cowboys 40/1
    Houston Texans 40/1
    New York Giants 40/1
    San Diego Chargers 40/1
    Cleveland Browns 50/1
    Detroit Lions 50/1
    Miami Dolphins 50/1
    Minnesota Vikings 50/1
    St. Louis Rams 50/1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50/1
    Washington Redskins 50/1
    New York Jets 66/1
    Buffalo Bills 75/1
    Tennessee Titans 75/1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 100/1
    Oakland Raiders 100/1

I have to say that really blows. But looking at these odds I don't read too much because they have the Houston Texans at 40/1 which has them the same as the Chargers, Bengals and Ravens. Which is laughable. I didn't know that Clowney played Quarterback too....

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/super-bowl-futures

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I also find it interesting seeing these and the over/under for wins. It kinda lets you know where outsiders think your team stands for the upcoming season. And more often than not Vegas is right that city wasn't built for free.

Seattle Seahawks 6/1
    Denver Broncos 7/1
    New England Patriots 15/2
    San Francisco 49ers 15/2
    Green Bay Packers 12/1
    Chicago Bears 20/1
    Indianapolis Colts 20/1
    New Orleans Saints 20/1
    Philadelphia Eagles 22/1
    Carolina Panthers 28/1
    Kansas City Chiefs 33/1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 33/1
    Arizona Cardinals 40/1
    Atlanta Falcons 40/1
    Baltimore Ravens 40/1
    Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
    Dallas Cowboys 40/1
    Houston Texans 40/1
    New York Giants 40/1
    San Diego Chargers 40/1
    Cleveland Browns 50/1
    Detroit Lions 50/1
    Miami Dolphins 50/1
    Minnesota Vikings 50/1
    St. Louis Rams 50/1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50/1
    Washington Redskins 50/1
    New York Jets 66/1
    Buffalo Bills 75/1
    Tennessee Titans 75/1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 100/1
    Oakland Raiders 100/1

I have to say that really blows. But looking at these odds I don't read too much because they have the Houston Texans at 40/1 which has them the same as the Chargers, Bengals and Ravens. Which is laughable. I didn't know that Clowney played Quarterback too....

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/super-bowl-futures
    This stuff is ******** 3rd worst? Come on, Behind the Jets, Browns, Vikings, and Texans is dumb when they have QB issues just as bad as we do, but you know what our current QB has shown he can be a game changer when he is healthy. Weren't we near the bottom last year also? Vegas dont know **** about the NFL and especially the teams

Rant over
    Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Yeah about the same as last year. They had our over/under for wins at 6.5 which is what people are saying they are gonna have us at again this year.

vCash
    They released the over/under today for wins. They put the Titans at 7 wins. I think they were 6.5 last year.

vCash
    I'll probably catch a lot of hell for this, but I'm honestly not surprised and I can't say that I think the Titans deserve to be much higher. Do I think the Titans are one of the 3-4 worst teams in the NFL? Definitely not. But if I had to pick five teams I think are least likely to win the Super Bowl, the Titans would certainly be up for consideration in that discussion.

Why? Because they have one of the 5-10 worst QB situations in the league and they don't do anything especially well. Look at the elite teams or the squads that make it to the playoffs every year and are successful. They all don't have great QBs or great defenses, but they can all do something exceptionally well. Denver's unstoppable in the passing game. Seattle's secondary is ridiculous. New England's offense is freakishly efficient. San Francisco doesn't have a hole in any phase of the game whatsoever.

Look at the Titans and you'll see a solid 8-8 caliber football team. They tend to excel in the running game and in defending the pass, but they're not exceptional in either. Their QB is wildly inconsistent, they just lost arguably two of their best players on their entire team and replaced them with young, inexperienced players and they don't do one thing particularly well. Now look at the Vikings. Equally bad (if not worse) QB situation and easily a worse defensive team, but they run the ball as well as anyone in the league. Look at the Texans. Also a horrible QB situation, but they still have top 10 caliber players at RB and WR and their defense has some major playmakers. Hell, even with the Jets, you know you're getting a competitive, smashmouth football team.

The Titans have no real identity right now, they aren't very imposing and they aren't good enough at any one particular phase of the game to get lucky and go on a deep playoff run. If they want to be higher on lists like this, they have to prove they deserve it. They haven't so far.

vCash
    It kinda hurts having an injury prone quarterback and Charlie Whitehurst on the bench.... The thought of Charlie Whitehurst starting any significant amount of time with the question marks we have in the backfield is very scary.

vCash
    Some individual odds from Bovada

Jake Locker Games Started - 10 1/2 Games

Kendall Wright Receiving Yards - 900

Jurrell Casey Sacks - 7.5

Kendall Wright Receiving Touchdowns - 4.5

Delanie Walker Receiving Touchdowns - 4.5

Shaun Phillips Sacks - 7.5

Bishop Sankey Odds of OROY - 9:1 (4th on list)

NFL Passing Yards Leader Odds of Jake Locker - Not listed out of 25 Quarterbacks

NFL MVP Odds of Titans Players - None listed out of 45 Players

NFL Rushing Yards Leaders Odds of Bishop Sankey - 66:1 (21st on list)

NFL Receiving Yards Leaders Odds of Kendall Wright - 100:1 (39th on list)

Tennessee Titans to Make the Playoffs - 3:1

Updated Over/Under on Titans wins - 7

vCash
    ESPN has a group of bloggers with one that covers every NFL team. They asked that group for a consensus about how their team would fare with projected wins and losses and then came up with averages.

The consensus from this group of 32 ESPN NFL Bloggers is that the 2014 Tennessee Titans record will be....

1-15

Yeah. A franchise that has went 6-10 or better in 27 of the last 30 years is gonna go 1-15.

vCash
    Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash

Vegas Super Bowl Odds via Bovada

We are in purgatory right now as a franchise