Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL All-Time Redraft Sign ups

For those who are not familiar, the NFL All-Time ReDraft is a game we play where posters have control of a football franchise and basically do a fantasy draft. The draft, consisting of roughly 25 rounds, is exactly the way it is in Madden (I'm assuming you guys have done that at least once) where we pick the best possible team. It is a snake draft order meaning that the first person to select in the first round would have to wait until the very last pick of the second before making another selection.

If/when you are awarded a team (likely within the next week), you will be required to choose a team name on a first come, first serve basis. Any name ever used by an NFL franchise will be available (list will be provided).

This involves a lot of strategy and a lot of knowledge on not just the current NFL, but the ENTIRE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL and TAKES A LONG TIME TO COMPLETE. If you aren't fully dedicated to spending a month or two on this game, you shouldn't bother. If you aren't willing to do some research on the NFL stars of yesteryear, don't bother. There will be requirements to fill a certain quota of players from each decade, so YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRAFT DEION SANDERS, JERRY RICE, AND A BUNCH OF 2000 AND ON PLAYERS.

Even if you don't know that much about the history of the NFL, you'll have fun if you follow the rules and put in a little bit of time. You'll certainly learn a lot.

We will aim for 20-24 teams. More would be fine if need be.

Fill this out. No discussion.

Do you want a Co-GM and who:
    Do you want an assistant and who:
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Good for people who haven't played before and want to learn):
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game):
    Last edited by homestarunner93; 05-14-2014 at 09:53 PM.

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM and who: No
    Do you want an assistant and who: No
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Good for people who haven't played before and want to learn): No
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Don Hutson

vCash
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Good for people who haven't played before and want to learn): No
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): "Mean" Joe

BloodHawk is Da Man!

Steelers All Time Team

vCash
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Deacon Jones

vCash
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Tough to pick just one but Larry Csonka

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM and who: No (Maybe, VM me if interested)
    Do you want an assistant and who: No (Maybe, VM me if interested)
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game):Jim Brown
    Last edited by Wrench; 05-15-2014 at 10:21 AM.

vCash
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Good for people who haven't played before and want to learn): Not my preference, but if I have to, I will
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Otto Graham

vCash
    No.
    No.
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Good for people who haven't played before and want to learn):
    No.
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Gale Sayers/Marion Motley

vCash
    sure and don't cafe
    sure. Don't care who
    sure
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Joe namath

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Deacon Jones

San Francisco Giants
    2010 & 2012 World Series Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    For those who are not familiar, the NFL All-Time ReDraft is a game we play where posters have control of a football franchise and basically do a fantasy draft. The draft, consisting of roughly 25 rounds, is exactly the way it is in Madden (I'm assuming you guys have done that at least once) where we pick the best possible team. It is a snake draft order meaning that the first person to select in the first round would have to wait until the very last pick of the second before making another selection.

If/when you are awarded a team (likely within the next week), you will be required to choose a team name on a first come, first serve basis. Any name ever used by an NFL franchise will be available (list will be provided).

This involves a lot of strategy and a lot of knowledge on not just the current NFL, but the ENTIRE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL and TAKES A LONG TIME TO COMPLETE. If you aren't fully dedicated to spending a month or two on this game, you shouldn't bother. If you aren't willing to do some research on the NFL stars of yesteryear, don't bother. There will be requirements to fill a certain quota of players from each decade, so YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRAFT DEION SANDERS, JERRY RICE, AND A BUNCH OF 2000 AND ON PLAYERS.

Even if you don't know that much about the history of the NFL, you'll have fun if you follow the rules and put in a little bit of time. You'll certainly learn a lot.

We will aim for 20-24 teams. More would be fine if need be.

Fill this out. No discussion.

Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game):
    Me bais super
    No
    No
    Brett favre lololol no unitas i suppose

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM and who: no
    Do you want an assistant and who: no
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Good for people who haven't played before and want to learn): no
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): And I can't really think of one......... lol cause I got 3 one each side of ball. O - Randy Moss, D- Ronnie Lott ST- Dante Hall

Props to phins1983

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post
    Do you want a Co-GM and who: no
    Do you want an assistant and who: no
    Are you willing to be an assistant (Good for people who haven't played before and want to learn): no
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): And I can't really think of one......... lol cause I got 3 one each side of ball. O - Randy Moss, D- Ronnie Lott ST- Dante Hall
    Ap cant read good

vCash
    Do you want a Co-GM and who: I WANT TO BE AN ASSISTANT
    Do you want an assistant and who: I WANT TO BE AN ASSISTANT
    Who is your favorite NFL player that retired before 1980 (If you have to look more than two minutes for an answer, you may want to reconsider playing this game): Chuck Howley and Roger Staubach

I have a field deployment in 2-3 weeks, but I'd be willing to advise someone as an assistant. Nobody is too wise for an assistant, and the wisest would at least hear someone with a lot of knowledge on the game today and the history of the game out.

Just looking to join in on some fun, not trying to make decisions. Just here to give some advice or maybe a different pov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Me bais super
    No
    No
    Brett favre lololol no unitas i suppose

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast