June 9-10
    June 12-13

Voluntary Minicamp
    None

Mandatory Minicamp
    June 17-19

Rookie Minicamp
    TBD

These nine-week programs are conducted in three phases, per the collective bargaining agreement:

Phase One consists of the first two weeks of the program, with activities limited to strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation.

Phase Two consists of the next three weeks of the program. On-field workouts may include individual player instruction and drills as well as team practice conducted on a "separates" basis. No live contact or team offense versus team defense drills are permitted.

Phase Three consists of the next four weeks of the program. Teams may conduct a total of 10 days of organized team practice activity, or OTAs. No live contact is permitted, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills are permitted.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ates-announced

vCash
    gonna try to get up there to see some mini camps

steal of the draft cleanthony early

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Time to get back to work. But Jesus Christ, no contact on all three phases. That's why our defense has been soft as butter for the last 3 years.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Was wondering why we're not having a rookie minicamp:

No, after all these years Tom Coughlin did not put together the offseason schedule, consider the annual rookie minicamp and then decide to bag it because he’s tired of sorting through all those first-year NFL hopefuls.
    “There are reasons why there isn’t a rookie minicamp,’’ Coughlin said.
    Of course there are reasons, though Coughlin’s thinking doesn’t mesh with the vast majority of his head coaching brethren around the league. Of the 32 teams, only the Giants and Bengals this spring will not hold a rookie camp, as 26 teams conduct their rookie camp this weekend. Instead, the seven Giants draft picks and all the undrafted free agents began arriving this past Monday and were immediately incorporated into the veterans’ workout program, which was already in its third week.
    Why the departure from the traditional rookie camp? For the first time, the NFL Draft was held in May, three weeks later than usual and at a time when the veteran offseason workouts were in an advanced stage.
    “It’s never been done before,’’ Coughlin said. “We’re into the program, we’re on the field four days a week, so to shut this thing down so we can have a rookie minicamp or do something, a one-day camp on the weekend. It is integrating them right into the program but it’s not a reason for us not to have a rookie minicamp and certainly they’ll be right with our veteran players right from the get-go.’’
    Coughlin also took into account the Giants, as participants in the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, open training camp a week earlier than usual and have a fifth preseason game, affording him extra time to evaluate the young players. The rookies will have two days of specially-designed instruction just for them, but not in a formal minicamp setting.
    The lack of a rookie minicamp allows the draft picks to get to know the veterans right away, but it could be too much, too soon for players who might benefit from the more grassroots approach of a rookie camp.
    When center Weston Richburg, the second-round pick from Colorado State, first spoke with offensive line coach Pat Flaherty, “He said it would be kind of more difficult than normal, but I think they have an understanding of what we’re going through,’’ Richburg said. “We’re going to work through it.’’
    Safety Nat Berhe, a fifth-round pick from San Diego State, was thrilled to meet Antrel Rolle and has enjoyed rubbing elbows with the veterans.
    “I actually like this,’’ Berhe said. “I feel like I’m getting a head start. I feel like everything I’ve been learning I’m trying to stick it and hold it down, having the playbook early has been helpful to me.’’
    Richburg was home in Bushland, Texas, when he got the call last Friday from the Giants and he was on a flight two days later to New Jersey. It was even more of a scramble situation for Berhe. He learned Saturday afternoon the Giants selected him, and the next day he was on a cross-country flight from Los Angeles.
    The Giants on Friday signed two of their seven draft picks – Berhe and RB Andre Williams (fourth round). They also signed an undrafted free agent, TE Xavier Grimble from USC.
    http://nypost.com/2014/05/16/giants-...his-offseason/

vCash

vCash
    let's shock the league and win another
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    let's shock the league and win another
    I think we're only allowed to win every 4 years or more. So this is the year the offense struggles under a new OC, the pass rush sucks, everyone says to fire Coughlin and that Eli is done and THEN 2015.....Super Bowl win.

vCash
    I think this team is a least another year away from being a real contender. I have no faith in Beatty. He's soft. I also think Snee is done. I think they need another high draft pick OL, a LT and another DE before they will be a contender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cespedesrules View Post
    I think this team is a least another year away from being a real contender. I have no faith in Beatty. He's soft. I also think Snee is done. I think they need another high draft pick OL, a LT and another DE before they will be a contender.
    I think this year our team will develop a lot of talent and we might push for the playoffs like our other Super Bowl runs and the season after we will be loaded pending f/a and the draft .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cespedesrules View Post
    This is pretty realistic. But I do think Beatty can survive if the rest of the line is improved. I'm kind of torn between thinking this is going to be a rough year on the offense (new line, new OC, new system, new RBs) or believing the change will spark some serious production.

Either way I still think we're in a division where 9-7/10-6 wins it, so it wouldn't take much to get this thing rolling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This is pretty realistic. But I do think Beatty can survive if the rest of the line is improved. I'm kind of torn between thinking this is going to be a rough year on the offense (new line, new OC, new system, new RBs) or believing the change will spark some serious production.

Either way I still think we're in a division where 9-7/10-6 wins it, so it wouldn't take much to get this thing rolling.
    Winning 9-10 games is realistic in this Division. Although we do have a new offense with a bunch of untested attributes, none of the remaining teams in the Division addressed their defensive holes, except maybe the Eagles. The Eagles have the best defense out of the 3 teams, but even their defense is not a fearsome force. This is probably the best year to try something new.

If anything, I am more concerened about the defense. We really did not address the pass rush situation. Also, we have a new CB (DRC) who excels in in Man coverage, but will be playing under a coach who prefers soft coverage. That can be a recipe for disaster.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Winning 9-10 games is realistic in this Division. Although we do have a new offense with a bunch of untested attributes, none of the remaining teams in the Division addressed their defensive holes, except maybe the Eagles. The Eagles have the best defense out of the 3 teams, but even their defense is not a fearsome force. This is probably the best year to try something new.

If anything, I am more concerened about the defense. We really did not address the pass rush situation. Also, we have a new CB (DRC) who excels in in Man coverage, but will be playing under a coach who prefers soft coverage. That can be a recipe for disaster.
    DRC said before he signed he was told he would play man to man against the number one receiver for the Giants. Clearly the Giants know that he's better as a man to man corner and that's how they will utilize him.

vCash
    Non Giant News:

Dallas:

Zach Martin fell on Sean Lee. Lee had to be helped off the field and into the locker room, couldn't put weight on his knee.

vCash
    Yikes. That guy I wanted so badly but it's hard to have those guys on your team. Whether it's bad luck or not you need guys you can depend on even if they aren't even close to being as talented.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Non Giant News:

Dallas:

Zach Martin fell on Sean Lee. Lee had to be helped off the field and into the locker room, couldn't put weight on his knee.
    Damn that sucks for him. I assume an MRI and we'll know the extent of it tomorrow or THU.

I may hate Dallas, but never wanna see a talent like that go down at all, much less this early.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast