Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Penguins to Clean House?

After yet another home ice, postseason loss to a lower seeded team, will the Pens ownership finally get rid of a coach and GM who can't get it done with two of the top three players in the world?

Could be an especially good time because they could turn over a lot of the roster outside of a few core players (Malkin, Crosby, Neal, Dupuis, Kunitz, Letang, Scuderi). Will have $16M in cap space to work with.

Upcoming UFAs: Stempniak, Jokinen, Goc, Pyatt, Glass, Kobasew, Vitale, Conner, Zolnierczyk, Gibbons, Orpik, Niskanen, Engelland, Vokoun.
    Upcoming RFAs: Sutter, Megna, Depres.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    I'm assuming at least 2 of Malkin, Crosby, Neal, Dupuis, Kunitz, Letang, Scuderi will be gone as well.

13-3 UNDERDOGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HT9Canada View Post
    I'm assuming at least 2 of Malkin, Crosby, Neal, Dupuis, Kunitz, Letang, Scuderi will be gone as well.
    They'll have to if they want anything of value back outside of free agency. I wonder if they could/would buy out Fleury if they can't trade him. I don't think anyone wants a terrible goalie at $5M.

If Bylsma is gone, they may sign Miller. We saw how Bylsma hates Miller at the Olympics this year.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...shero-not-safe

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    They'll have to if they want anything of value back outside of free agency. I wonder if they could/would buy out Fleury if they can't trade him. I don't think anyone wants a terrible goalie at $5M.

If Bylsma is gone, they may sign Miller. We saw how Bylsma hates Miller at the Olympics this year.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...shero-not-safe
    Fluery isn't a terrible goaltender, he was as good if not better then Miller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Fluery isn't a terrible goaltender, he was as good if not better then Miller.
    agreed this year was not on fluery at all. with a new coach and a new system he will be all right
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    I think they only need a coaching change. The line up is pretty solid. Look for a trade deadline acquisition.

vCash
    where is your down right hate of fluery coming from any way. he has had to bad playoffs which weren't all his fault either. he has been very good in regular season and minus a little bit this playoffs he was very good.

He has done something miller has never done win a cup.

while I am more than ready to dump dan what did you expect him to do play miller over quick not going to happen.
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Firing Shero would be a disaster, he's one of the better GM's in the league.

vCash
    coaching change is a must at this point. some minor tweeks to the line up maybe but no one is untouchable. There are a few that it will take a major overpayment for though.
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by t2a2e9j12 View Post
    where is your down right hate of fluery coming from any way. he has had to bad playoffs which weren't all his fault either. he has been very good in regular season and minus a little bit this playoffs he was very good.

He has done something miller has never done win a cup.

while I am more than ready to dump dan what did you expect him to do play miller over quick not going to happen.
    I think it's just that he's not living up to expectations. 1st overall draft pick. He was outstanding the year they won the cup but ever since in the playoff he's been mentally shaken up. He was average to above average this season, he's capable of being an elite goaltender IMO.

vCash
    coaching change is a must at this point. some minor tweeks to the line up maybe but no one is untouchable. There are a few that it will take a major overpayment for though.
    Crosby and Malkin are untouchables.

vCash
    Firing Shero would be a disaster, he's one of the better GM's in the league.
    Shero is very good a little to loyal to some but he is a good gm. He can draft d men and kills teams on trades drafting forwards he could use some better luck at. unless he is against coaching change to such a supreme stance he stays.
    crap whats is my name

vCash

Penguins to Clean House?

Send Malkin my way

vCash
    Crosby and Malkin are untouchables.

dam near the price that would be asked is something no team would pay listening never hurts
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    dam near the price that would be asked is something no team would pay listening never hurts
    My team traded a guy named Joe Thornton who went on to score 120pts that year, No Way lol
    These guys have the skill to turn 150pts per season on you.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 05-14-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast