Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Colts 7th in ESPN's first power rankings

The Seahawks finished the 2013 regular season with the No. 1 ranking, then validated their status with an impressive postseason run that culminated in a dominant Super Bowl victory.

Did free agency and/or the 2014 draft compel our voters (John Clayton, Ashley Fox, Dan Graziano, Jamison Hensley, Mike Sando and Kevin Seifert) to make a change at the top? That's a resounding no.

The Seahawks, who have seen their share of change this offseason, were the unanimous choice for the No. 1 spot. The Broncos came in at No. 2, followed by the 49ers, Patriots and Saints.

The Falcons made the biggest gain since last season, jumping 12 spots to No. 14. The Panthers were the biggest fallers, slipping from No. 3 to No. 11.

How bad is it for the Browns? Despite the much-ballyhooed draft addition of Johnny Manziel, Cleveland now resides in our basement (replacing Houston).
    Colts
    11-5

Last Week (end of 2013 season): 8 Second-round tackle Jack Mewhort and seventh-round tackle Ulrick John are the only additions to an offensive line that lost three 300-snap linemen and ranked 21st in pass protection last year.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2014/week/0
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    For once I think ESPN is pretty close, I would have put us right above GB.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 05-14-2014 at 10:49 AM.

vCash
    Its up 1 higher than the end of last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    For once I think ESPN is pretty close, I would have put us right above GB.
    IMO it's hard to compare AFC vs NFC teams.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB