Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Red face Andre Johnson May want out of Houston

He says he doesn't like their moves in the offseason, qb choices so he's thinking about his options! He is very familiar with Schaub and we definately made some improvements this offseason do who knows maybe Schaub and Smith can convince him to come here if it's even doable!!!
    RaiderFreak

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrockmvp View Post
    He says he doesn't like their moves in the offseason, qb choices so he's thinking about his options! He is very familiar with Schaub and we definately made some improvements this offseason do who knows maybe Schaub and Smith can convince him to come here if it's even doable!!!
    I see no reason why he would want to move from one rebuilding to team to another.

vCash
    I believe he can get us over the hump if he comes in! I think a true number one receiver would put us in the playoffs! Beefed up oline dline and secondary! A lot of people are pecimists about our team but I truly believe with Andre we can make a run!!!
    RaiderFreak

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I see no reason why he would want to move from one rebuilding to team to another.
    Although I understand he didnt stayed they looked like a bad team or anything. He said he didnt like their moves and didn't like the way they were headed. Who knows maybe he likes what the Raiders have done.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    I'd say we are more of rebuilt, rather than rebuilding. WR is the only position we really haven't upgraded through FA or the draft. With Tuck, Woodley, Schaub, Jones-Drew, Burnett, Roach and Woodson, I think Johnson would love to come to Oakland. I just wonder if the money would be sufficient.

I guess the only question would be, what are we willing to give Houston in return. Another pick? I say we give them Matt McGloin and Denarius Moore.
    Last edited by RaiderIke37; 05-13-2014 at 06:01 PM.
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

vCash
    The only question really is value.What is his.I would say at this point ..what is he in his 10th season or so?
    Id put a fourth which could elevate to 3rd based on production...If houston made that trade then its all about his compensation...he would need to extend his contract without additional compensation so as to lower his annual salary...both of those are long shot...
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    The only question really is value.What is his.I would say at this point ..what is he in his 10th season or so?
    Id put a fourth which could elevate to 3rd based on production...If houston made that trade then its all about his compensation...he would need to extend his contract without additional compensation so as to lower his annual salary...both of those are long shot...
    This is of course would be the final factor in a trade. Reggie likes his picks. I dont think he would give up a 4th or better if thats what they ask for(of course even if they consider trading him). If its a 5th or later with a constructed contract I would very much consider him.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Seriously??? Andre is a beast and a fourth round pick would be a steal!!! Reggie would jump all over that a smile like a kid in a candy store !!!
    RaiderFreak

vCash
    A 4th that goes to a 3rd if he makes the probowl is something I will jump on. He will help out guys like streater/Holmes take it to the next level. If Carr plays he'll also take a lot of pressure of him.

Johnson/Streater/Jones/Moore/Holmes/Rivera

Is a pretty solid receiving core

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderIke37 View Post
    I'd say we are more of rebuilt, rather than rebuilding. WR is the only position we really haven't upgraded through FA or the draft. With Tuck, Woodley, Schaub, Jones-Drew, Burnett, Roach and Woodson, I think Johnson would love to come to Oakland. I just wonder if the money would be sufficient.

I guess the only question would be, what are we willing to give Houston in return. Another pick? I say we give them Matt McGloin and Denarius Moore.
    This team is headed in the right direction, but Oakland is far from rebuilt.
    He complained of only being to the playoffs only twice in his career. And you think he would want to come to Oakland who haven't been to the playoffs in 10+ years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrockmvp View Post
    Seriously??? Andre is a beast and a fourth round pick would be a steal!!! Reggie would jump all over that a smile like a kid in a candy store !!!
    Yeah its not gonna happen.

vCash
    This team is headed in the right direction, but Oakland is far from rebuilt.
    He complained of only being to the playoffs only twice in his career. And you think he would want to come to Oakland who haven't been to the playoffs in 10+ years?
    Agreed I don't think we are seriously in the equation. The other teams I'm hearing floated are Carolina and NE, both are far superior destinations to us.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Give them a 3rd and Moore and call it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderIke37 View Post

I'd say james jones is a big upgrade to what we've had here for a while now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I'd say james jones is a big upgrade to what we've had here for a while now.
    Big upgrade, he is a quality player. His stats aren't pumped up because the GB depth at WR. They spread the ball around a lot.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast