Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bills sign Ohio States back-up QB Kenny Guiton

This is a great move by the Bills. The Patriots, San Fran, Green Bay and Pitt all wanted this kid, with Green Bay nearly drafting him in the 7th round. It is always nice to see the Bills get players, that reputable franchises also coveted.

He was the Back-up for Ohio St, but when he played he completed about 63% of his passes with 14 TDs and only 2 INTs. Almost 400 yards rushing with another 4 TDs on the ground. Maybe the Bills can get lucky with this back-up from Ohio St. as New England got luck when they drafted Brady, who was Michigan's back-up.

vCash
    Maybe as a 3rd QB or practice squad guy. It seems like they're worried EJ won't respond well to competition. I don't understand it. Just let him know he's the guy. Having a decent back up is a good thing and he might feel like some pressure is off him as far as health is concerned.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Meh.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    This is a great move by the Bills. The Patriots, San Fran, Green Bay and Pitt all wanted this kid, with Green Bay nearly drafting him in the 7th round. It is always nice to see the Bills get players, that reputable franchises also coveted.

He was the Back-up for Ohio St, but when he played he completed about 63% of his passes with 14 TDs and only 2 INTs. Almost 400 yards rushing with another 4 TDs on the ground. Maybe the Bills can get lucky with this back-up from Ohio St. as New England got luck when they drafted Brady, who was Michigan's back-up.
    Brady started his last 2 seasons at Michigan and had success

vCash
    I thought he backed up Griese, then Henson?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    I thought he backed up Griese, then Henson?
    Just Griese his first 2 yrs..then he beat out Henson. Henson was younger though and took over after

vCash
    I'm always for the Bills looking at QB's until we are sure we have our guy.

vCash
    I guess we can scratch this guy of the list of potential backups.

Guiton was the only QB throwing to WR's at rookie camp this week. With no Defensive Line chasing him down, Guiton had absolutely no accuracy and Watkins had to stretch and reach for every ball thrown to him, despite not having any defenders on him. WGR reported he will probably be cut in a few weeks.

vCash
    This makes no sense, unless its really ultra thick security. He had trouble with accuracy during his tryout with the first rookie camp. He makes sense for a practice squad option, but he has no talent.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.