Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Let the kids play!!!

These suspensions to some of the leagues best are really gettin to me... Gordon, Blackmon... Let the kids play... so what they smoke a little weed or do a little cocaine... it's no worse than drinking booze (which is completely legal) trust me on that one.

These suspensions are BS. The biggest problem with drugs is that they are illegal!!! It creates a law vs abuser situation, let people take what they want, just fully lay out the consequences for them. It's a stupid world when people can tell you what you can and cannot put in your body... I understand some drugs and alcohol lead to serious consequences but people should only be judged upon what they do wrong. Eating a mushroom, smoking a bowl or snorting a line of cocaine is not technically wrong, it's only against the law.

It's the things that happen after intoxication that make these stimulants illegal.

vCash
    Must be high.

3. 05-13-2014, 10:48 AM
    Reason
    Drugs

vCash
    Wow.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash

vCash
    hahaha i'm serious though! I wanna watch these kids play, if the mayor of one of the biggest cities in North America can smoke crack openly and keep his job, why cant these kids play??

vCash
    Are you in high school?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltstar View Post
    These suspensions to some of the leagues best are really gettin to me... Gordon, Blackmon... Let the kids play... so what they smoke a little weed or do a little cocaine... it's no worse than drinking booze (which is completely legal) trust me on that one.

These suspensions are BS. The biggest problem with drugs is that they are illegal!!! It creates a law vs abuser situation, let people take what they want, just fully lay out the consequences for them. It's a stupid world when people can tell you what you can and cannot put in your body... I understand some drugs and alcohol lead to serious consequences but people should only be judged upon what they do wrong. Eating a mushroom, smoking a bowl or snorting a line of cocaine is not technically wrong, it's only against the law.

It's the things that happen after intoxication that make these stimulants illegal.
    Stopped reading after the bold.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    Here is my thing, what about places like Colorado that have legalized marijuana? How would you suspend someone in a situation like that?
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Here is my thing, what about places like Colorado that have legalized marijuana? How would you suspend someone in a situation like that?
    The NFL is a completely different entity.

If marijuana is legalized nationally, you are still going to see employers giving drug tests. It's happening in Colorado right now.

vCash
    More people die from alcohol related causes every frickin year than cocaine c'mon now open your minds and stop being media zombies

vCash
    I'm not saying either one is right, but alcohol being legal while all these other similar substances are not is a god damn joke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltstar View Post
    More people die from alcohol related causes every frickin year than cocaine c'mon now open your minds and stop being media zombies
    If cocaine was used as much as alcohol, we would be seeing a whole lot more heart problems in the nation.

Alcohol is terrible too. Doesn't mean we should allow cocaine use.

vCash
    actually its much worse than drinking booze. their is no rule against drinking, there is agaisnt the drugs. this is what they get if they are stupid enough to disregard the rule
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jp611 View Post
    If cocaine was used as much as alcohol, we would be seeing a whole lot more heart problems in the nation.

Alcohol is terrible too. Doesn't mean we should allow cocaine use.
    they should be classified the same, met many coke heads and many alchys and gotta say the alcoholics are far far worse...

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast