Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 117
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    1500

    2014 Buccaneers Depth Chart

    •Offense•

    QB
    Josh McCown
    Mike Glennon
    Mike Kafka

    RB
    Doug Martin
    Bobby Rainey
    Charles Sims
    Mike James
    Jeff Demps

    FB
    Jorvorskie Lane

    LWR
    Vincent Jackson
    Louis Murphy
    Robert Herron
    Solomon Patton

    RWR
    Mike Evans
    Chris Owusu
    Russell Shepard

    TE
    Brandon Myers
    Luke Stocker
    Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    Cameron Brate

    LT
    Anthony Collins
    Kevin Pamphile

    LG
    Logan Mankins
    Oniel Cousins
    Rishaw Johnson

    C
    Evan Dietrich-Smith
    Josh Allen
    Andrew Miller

    RG
    Jamon Meredith
    Patrick Omameh
    Kadeem Edwards

    RT
    Demar Dotson
    Edawn Coughman

    •Defense•

    LDE
    Adrian Clayborn
    William Gholston
    Larry English

    RDE
    Michael Johnson
    Steven Means
    Scott Solomon

    LDT
    Gerald McCoy
    Da'Quan Bowers
    Ronald Talley

    RDT
    Clinton McDonald
    Akeem Spence
    Matthew Masifilo

    SLB
    Jonathan Casillas

    MLB
    Mason Foster
    Dane Fletcher

    WLB
    Lavonte David
    Danny Lansanah
    Brandon Magee

    LCB
    Alterraun Verner
    Rashaan Melvin

    RCB
    Mike Jenkins
    Johnthan Banks
    Anthony Gaitor

    Nickel
    Leonard Johnson
    Quinton Pointer

    FS
    Dashon Goldson
    Keith Tandy

    SS
    Mark Barron
    Major Wright
    Bradley McDougald

    •Special Teams•

    P
    Michael Koenen

    PK
    Connor Barth
    Patrick Murray

    KO
    Connor Barth
    Patrick Murray

    H
    Michael Koenen

    LS
    Andrew DePaola

    PR
    Solomon Patton
    Bobby Rainey

    KR
    Solomon Patton
    Jeff Demps
    Buccaneers.com
    Last edited by bucc4life; Today at 11:26 AM. Reason: Updated Roster.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,096
    vCash
    1500
    For starters, I think we can pencil in Jonathan Casillas as our SLB. He did a fine job for us at that spot last year.

    Fire the cannons.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    For starters, I think we can pencil in Jonathan Casillas as our SLB. He did a fine job for us at that spot last year.
    He can be a Special Teams stud also.. I think he's the reason why we let Koda walk/hit free agency but it could have been the $$$

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    7,619
    vCash
    1500
    Yea I'm a little worried about Sam LB, but like Quick said if we can move Casillias to SLB I'll be happy.

    Also I think Louis Murphy and Lavelle Hawkins will likely battle it out at camp for the slot WR position. I think working in Demps or Sims at slot for some packages would be really cool.

    I also think Streeter has a lot of potential. I watched every game of his in college and hes very underrated. Hes also an underrated route runner. He always found a way to get open.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not worried about the SAM backer position, we got Casillas/Fletcher battling it out and both of 'em are savages. The SAM will hit the field maybe 40% of the time so there's not much to worry about.. Fletcher can blitz/cover and Casillas flies all over the field. Let the best man win. I'm more concerned about the depth behind our guys.
    Last edited by bucc4life; 05-13-2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Typo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    - Offense -

    WR
    Vincent Jackson
    Mike Evans
    Louis Murphy
    Robert Herron
    Lavelle Hawkins
    Chris Owusu
    Eric Page



    LT
    Anthony Collins
    Oniel Cousins

    LG
    Carl Nicks
    Kadeem Edwards

    C
    Evan Dietrich-Smith

    RG
    Jamon Meredith
    Patrick Omameh


    RT
    Demar Dotson
    Kevin Pamphile


    TE
    Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    Tim Wright
    Brandon Myers

    QB
    Josh McCown
    Mike Glennon


    FB
    Lonnie Pryor

    RB
    Doug Martin
    Charles Sims
    Mike James
    Bobby Rainey
    Jeff Demps


    - Defense -

    LDE
    Adrian Clayborn
    William Gholston


    LDT
    Gerald McCoy


    RDT
    Clinton McDonald
    Akeem Spence
    Everett Dawkins

    RDE
    Michael Johnson
    Steven Means


    SLB
    Jonathan Casillas
    Danny Lansanah


    MLB
    Mason Foster
    Dane Fletcher


    WLB
    Lavonte David


    CB
    Alterraun Verner
    Johnthan Banks
    Mike Jenkins
    Leonard Johnson
    Danny Gorrer



    SS
    Mark Barron
    Keith Tandy

    FS
    Dashon Goldson
    Major Wright

    - Special Teams -

    P
    Michael Koenen


    PK
    Connor Barth


    LS
    Jeremy Cain



    PR
    J. Demps
    Eric Page
    Bobby Rainey

    KR
    J. Demps
    Eric Page
    Bobby Rainey

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    729
    vCash
    1500
    We should seriously trade one of our many RBs by the trade deadline, week 6 I believe. If someone big goes down I think teams could be looking at us as trade partners.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    7,619
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    We should seriously trade one of our many RBs by the trade deadline, week 6 I believe. If someone big goes down I think teams could be looking at us as trade partners.
    Agreed. As much as I like James, I think he holds the most value. If we get a good deal we should take it.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    1500
    @aecon13

    who do you see at the Nickel Slot? By your lineup you'd have Leonard Johnson keeping his role? I like his chances going up against Gorrer, Carr and D.J. Moore.

    They'll be using Verner/Banks/Jenkins outside.. According to the way they ran that voluntary mini camp back in April

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Agreed. As much as I like James, I think he holds the most value. If we get a good deal we should take it.
    RB's hold little to no value nowadays but I look at the Bryce Brown trade PHI made where they netted a 4th round pick that could become a 3rd rounder if Brown hits certain milestones.. That gives me some hope that we could get fair value from 1 of our tailbacks in our stable.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    7,619
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    RB's hold little to no value nowadays but I look at the Bryce Brown trade PHI made where they netted a 4th round pick that could become a 3rd rounder if Brown hits certain milestones.. That gives me some hope that we could get fair value from 1 of our tailbacks in our stable.
    Good point.

    If we could get a 4th rounder for James, I'd call that a win.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Good point.

    If we could get a 4th rounder for James, I'd call that a win.
    That would be a HUGE win for us

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    1500
    •OFFENSE•

    QB
    Josh McCown
    Mike Glennon
    Brett Smith

    RB
    Doug Martin
    Charles Sims
    Mike James
    Jeff Demps

    FB
    Jorvorskie Lane

    WR
    Vincent Jackson
    Mike Evans
    Robert Herron
    Louis Murphy
    Russell Shepard
    Eric Page

    TE
    Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    Brandon Myers
    Tim Wright

    LT
    Anthony Collins

    LG
    Carl Nicks
    Kevin Pamphile

    C
    Evan Dietrich-Smith

    RG
    Jamon Meredith
    Kadeem Edwards

    RT
    Demar Dotson
    Matt Patchan

    •DEFENSE•

    RDE
    Michael Johnson
    Adrian Clayborn
    Steven Means

    LDE
    William Gholston
    Da'Quan Bowers

    UT
    Gerald McCoy
    Euclid Cummings

    DT
    Clinton McDonald
    Akeem Spence

    WLB
    Lavonte David
    Jonathan Casillas

    MLB
    Mason Foster
    Damaso Munoz

    SLB
    Dane Fletcher
    Ka'Lial Glaud

    LCB
    Alterraun Verner

    RCB
    Mike Jenkins
    Johnthan Banks

    Nickel
    Leonard Johnson
    Deveron Carr
    D.J. Moore

    FS
    Dashon Goldson
    Keith Tandy

    SS
    Mark Barron
    Major Wright

    K
    Connor Barth

    P
    Michael Koenen

    LS
    Jeremy Cain

    KR
    Jeff Demps
    Eric Page

    PR
    Eric Page

    I hope we pick up a starting caliber free agent RG when the 2nd wave of FA's hit the market in June

    I kept Russell Shepard on the roster mainly because he was a Special Teams standout for us and he gives us good coverage defensively in the return game. He's also still developing/refining his game, has potential for more.

    I have us keeping 3 QB's on roster and only dressing two on game day (as Lovie specified) Brett Smith has the tools for today's game and I see him developing nicely under Tedford's and Arroyo's tutelage.

    I see Mike Jenkins being a better overall fit over Johnthan Banks as the starter on the other side of Verner in this type of defense. It should be a very good/intense battle in camp.

    Jorvorskie Lane can be a poor mans A-Train for us, bruising runner with blocking ability and has shown to catch the ball as well.

    I can envision Jeff Demps being used as a Darren Sproles and Charles Sims used as a Dexter McCluster in our offense.. I think we're in store for some crazy shlt on the offensive side of the ball.

    Williams Gholston is very very intriguing on the left side when you consider his size and length. Like V-Jax/Mike Evans size/length combo you'd see that in our ends with Gholston and Michael Johnson. Gerald McCoy spoke very highly of Gholston this offseason, I just can't wait to see coach Joe Cullen get his hands on this kid and unlock that elite type of talent he possess. We saw flashes last season.

    I'm very high on Dane Fletcher, the guy can cover TE/RB/Slot receivers and has pass rush ability. He has the understanding/experience dealing with complex defenses so he'll fit right in and he's also a beast on Special Teams.

    Eric Page did some good things for us last season, he did a decent job. I'd wanna see him get involved on offense a bit more, big fan of his when he came out of Toledo.

    I like Robert Herron in the slot and was thinking about putting him in as a KR/PR but I did some digging, and he didn't contribute in the return game. Only in Wyoming practices.

    Austin Seferian-Jenkins can be used as a inline blocking or joker Tight End, I could even see him in the screen game lol

    I'm really excited that we have a guy like Jon Embree grooming ASJ

    He can become something special under him as a all around elite TE in the future. Tim Wright could develop into a helluva of player as well but his ceiling is not as high as we all can agree.


    If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    7,619
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    •OFFENSE•

    QB
    Josh McCown
    Mike Glennon
    Brett Smith

    RB
    Doug Martin
    Charles Sims
    Mike James
    Jeff Demps

    FB
    Jorvorskie Lane

    WR
    Vincent Jackson
    Mike Evans
    Robert Herron
    Louis Murphy
    Russell Shepard
    Eric Page

    TE
    Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    Brandon Myers
    Tim Wright

    LT
    Anthony Collins

    LG
    Carl Nicks
    Kevin Pamphile

    C
    Evan Dietrich-Smith

    RG
    Jamon Meredith
    Kadeem Edwards

    RT
    Demar Dotson
    Matt Patchan

    •DEFENSE•

    RDE
    Michael Johnson
    Adrian Clayborn
    Steven Means

    LDE
    William Gholston
    Da'Quan Bowers

    UT
    Gerald McCoy
    Euclid Cummings

    DT
    Clinton McDonald
    Akeem Spence

    WLB
    Lavonte David
    Jonathan Casillas

    MLB
    Mason Foster
    Damaso Munoz

    SLB
    Dane Fletcher
    Ka'Lial Glaud

    LCB
    Alterraun Verner

    RCB
    Mike Jenkins
    Johnthan Banks

    Nickel
    Leonard Johnson
    Deveron Carr
    D.J. Moore

    FS
    Dashon Goldson
    Keith Tandy

    SS
    Mark Barron
    Major Wright

    K
    Connor Barth

    P
    Michael Koenen

    LS
    Jeremy Cain

    KR
    Jeff Demps
    Eric Page

    PR
    Eric Page

    I hope we pick up a starting caliber free agent RG when the 2nd wave of FA's hit the market in June

    I kept Russell Shepard on the roster mainly because he was a Special Teams standout for us and he gives us good coverage defensively in the return game. He's also still developing/refining his game, has potential for more.

    I have us keeping 3 QB's on roster and only dressing two on game day (as Lovie specified) Brett Smith has the tools for today's game and I see him developing nicely under Tedford's and Arroyo's tutelage.

    I see Mike Jenkins being a better overall fit over Johnthan Banks as the starter on the other side of Verner in this type of defense. It should be a very good/intense battle in camp.

    Jorvorskie Lane can be a poor mans A-Train for us, bruising runner with blocking ability and has shown to catch the ball as well.

    I can envision Jeff Demps being used as a Darren Sproles and Charles Sims used as a Dexter McCluster in our offense.. I think we're in store for some crazy shlt on the offensive side of the ball.

    Williams Gholston is very very intriguing on the left side when you consider his size and length. Like V-Jax/Mike Evans size/length combo you'd see that in our ends with Gholston and Michael Johnson. Gerald McCoy spoke very highly of Gholston this offseason, I just can't wait to see coach Joe Cullen get his hands on this kid and unlock that elite type of talent he possess. We saw flashes last season.

    I'm very high on Dane Fletcher, the guy can cover TE/RB/Slot receivers and has pass rush ability. He has the understanding/experience dealing with complex defenses so he'll fit right in and he's also a beast on Special Teams.

    Eric Page did some good things for us last season, he did a decent job. I'd wanna see him get involved on offense a bit more, big fan of his when he came out of Toledo.

    I like Robert Herron in the slot and was thinking about putting him in as a KR/PR but I did some digging, and he didn't contribute in the return game. Only in Wyoming practices.

    Austin Seferian-Jenkins can be used as a inline blocking or joker Tight End, I could even see him in the screen game lol

    I'm really excited that we have a guy like Jon Embree grooming ASJ

    He can become something special under him as a all around elite TE in the future. Tim Wright could develop into a helluva of player as well but his ceiling is not as high as we all can agree.


    Sproles X2! Please Love give him a shot!

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    @aecon13

    who do you see at the Nickel Slot? By your lineup you'd have Leonard Johnson keeping his role? I like his chances going up against Gorrer, Carr and D.J. Moore.

    They'll be using Verner/Banks/Jenkins outside.. According to the way they ran that voluntary mini camp back in April
    Yea I think so. I also figured Gaitor would compete at that spot, but we cut him today. I am surprised, I felt he was a pretty good player. I wonder if the injuries had become too much of a concern!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •