Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Toronto aims to prove they're the Masters(on-s) of their domain - May 13-15

Toronto Blue Jays

Vs

Cleveland Indians

Tuesday May 13 - 7:07

RA Dickey(3-3, 4.72 ERA) vs Justin Masterson (2-1, 3.86 ERA)

The knuckleballer pitched 6 1/3 innings and allowed three runs on seven hits in a win against the Philies on Thursday. He threw two wild pitches, walked three and struck out a season-high eight hitters.

Masterson picked up a win on Thursday by holding Minnesota to four runs (two earned) on four hits in 6 1/3 innings. He struck out seven and walked four. He has a 2.94 ERA in his last five starts.

Wednesday May 14 - 7:07

Corey Kluber (3-3, 3.48 ERA) vs Dustin McGowan (2-1, 4.63 ERA)

Kluber has a 1.91 ERA with 38 strikeouts and six walks in 28 1/3 innings across his last four starts. On Friday, he gave up two runs, struck out nine and walked none in 6 2/3 innings in a win over the Rays.

McGowan did not factor into a decision in the Blue Jays' loss on May 10. He pitched five innings, allowing seven hits and two runs with two walks and two strikeouts. The 32-year-old is 2-1 in seven starts this season.

Thursday May 15 - 7:07

Danny Salazar (1-3, 5.65 ERA) vs JA Happ (1-1, 4.63 ERA)

Kluber has a 1.91 ERA with 38 strikeouts and six walks in 28 1/3 innings across his last four starts. On Friday, he gave up two runs, struck out nine and walked none in 6 2/3 innings in a win over the Rays.

Happ was roughed up early in his last outing and managed to pitch only 2 2/3 frames. The lefty allowed seven hits and four runs Saturday against the Angels.
    Last edited by Twitchy; 05-12-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Time to thump the Tribe. I don't care how, just get three Ws and move along. no more messin' around fellas!

vCash
    ugly pitching matchups .. but then again that is the case every series

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    Finally get to watch my first Jays game in a while. Just got married and off to vacation for the past two weeks and never even checked scores the whole time. Looks like nothings changed much.

vCash
    Not very favourable pitching match-ups but who knows. Sometimes that doesn't mean much. Really don't like the last 2 though...

vCash
    Great start last night to another winning streak. I don't know if it matters who we are hitting against, we still need to win! As long as our starters can keep us close, we have a lineup that can get us back in it quick.

Seems in most cases the pitching match ups generally favour who we are playing!

vCash
    Its nice when you win and everyone else in your division loses like last night. Today we get back to .500 .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Finally get to watch my first Jays game in a while. Just got married and off to vacation for the past two weeks and never even checked scores the whole time. Looks like nothings changed much.
    Are you going to the game?

vCash
    Congrats and yes, you haven't missed much.

vCash
    Hopefully Jays take 2 out of 3 here. Sweep would be great.

vCash
    Reyes
    Cabrera
    Bautista
    Lind
    EE
    Francisco....3rd
    Lawrie....2nd
    Thole
    Pillar....CF.

Putting Lind between EE and Bautista again. The last time it worked out well.

vCash
    Yes, congratulations and wish you a happy long life together!

vCash
    Hey Jays fans..

Are you ready for your beating tonight?????????
    Giving or receiving?..

vCash
    Question for everyone. I am taking my brother to a Jays game coming up and was wondering what is the best place to sit during a non busy weekday game. I personally always sit behind the bullpens and only go to the busy games like opening weekend Yankees Red Sox etc.

Thanks everyone

vCash
    Time to get going, hope there is a few more than last night, hoping the win may bring a few more fans out.

See the members going at the watering hole at 117. Got to go running late. Going to be a good night tonight!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast