Regular Line Up

Probable Pitching Matchups
    -------
    Volquez - Phelps
    -------
    Morton - Kuroda
    -------
    Cole - Nuno
    Last edited by burgh_fan66; 05-16-2014 at 08:10 AM.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Mmm, just who I wanted to face when looking to continue our winning ways

vCash
    I hate these guys

sent from Hogwarts using owlpost

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I hate these guys

pirates need a sweep of the brewers

vCash
    Anyone here play at all? I played little league and wanna join a league this fall but don't know what kinda glove to get there so many different kinds and choices.

vCash
    Softball?
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    I played one season of "fall ball" lol. With one season under my belt, I don't feel knowledgeable enough to recommend anything, but I do know the position determines what kind of glove to get.

I'm pretty sure, that if it is softball like JNev asked, it doesn't really matter much

vCash

S.O.S. Pirates Road Trip: 5/13-5/18

Yeah my time actually spent playing baseball is limited to little league as well. I love the sport but man am I terrible at it.

vCash
    I played through high school, then in a Men's league for those who didn't play college ball until I was 21. I play slow pitch and occasionally fast pitch softball now.

You don't need anything extravagant, just get a 12-14' glove and you'll be fine. Get a solid pocket, don't get one with a ****** web. I use a Mizuno.

vCash
    I went with a infielder Rawlings for $60 figured it would be worth it for a few years of rec league

vCash
    The House of Horrors. There is just something about the Brewers that seems to bother the Pirates and get under the skin of us fans. Even jrm our relatively new baseball convert feels the hate already. I'm a big fan of all 3 Pittsburgh sports teams (admittedly I'm a bigger Pirates fan than a fan of the other two teams) and there isn't a team, not the Reds, not the Ravens, not even the Flyers that I despise as much as I do these Brewers. They get to me and I root for irrational things I would never wish on anyone else. At the same time unlike the other teams I mentioned I dread when the Pirates play them, things just never seem to go well. My self imposed ban is now lifted with the loss Sunday but I'm still unsure if I'll watch any of tonight's game. The Penguins demand my attention of course and games against these guys usually end up leaving me a bit queasy.

vCash
    Looks like Marte is still out. This better not be a case where they try to drag it out but end up putting him on the DL anyway.

Harrison, RF
    Walker, 2B
    McCutchen, CF
    Alvarez, 3B
    Tabata, LF
    Davis, 1B
    Mercer, SS
    Stewart, C
    Cole, P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post
    The House of Horrors. There is just something about the Brewers that seems to bother the Pirates and get under the skin of us fans. Even jrm our relatively new baseball convert feels the hate already. I'm a big fan of all 3 Pittsburgh sports teams (admittedly I'm a bigger Pirates fan than a fan of the other two teams) and there isn't a team, not the Reds, not the Ravens, not even the Flyers that I despise as much as I do these Brewers. They get to me and I root for irrational things I would never wish on anyone else. At the same time unlike the other teams I mentioned I dread when the Pirates play them, things just never seem to go well. My self imposed ban is now lifted with the loss Sunday but I'm still unsure if I'll watch any of tonight's game. The Penguins demand my attention of course and games against these guys usually end up leaving me a bit queasy.
    Yup game 7 tonight so I'll only watch in intermissions.
    Even before I started watching hard core I didn't like Braun so that jump started the hate lol

vCash
    Of course Braun is reinstated against us, IN Milwaukee. Aramis on the DL though....we will see. Hopefully Cole can mow these guys down, oh and leave one high and tight on ol' Maldonado / Gomez.

vCash
    Its almost as if having an infielder play in the outfield is a bad idea.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast