Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Vikes Looking To Unload AD?

NFL Rumors: Vikings looking for a way to get rid of Adrian Peterson - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 270+ Sites (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1mNeBNx

I would cry

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    NFL Rumors: Vikings looking for a way to get rid of Adrian Peterson - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 270+ Sites (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1mNeBNx

I would cry
    Not happening.

This article is more faker than Kim Kardashian's butt

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    AP is the only running back you still have to game plan for. He is the only RB that can still beat you imo. From a business stand point yes I can understand but I am not putting much weight into this. They need to approach about a restructure before they just flat out get rid of him. This would not sit well with the fans if they didn't at least try that first. Also AP deserves every penny of it as of right now. But if he battles thru injuries again this year then we do need to consider a restructure.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    AP is the only running back you still have to game plan for. He is the only RB that can still beat you imo. From a business stand point yes I can understand but I am not putting much weight into this. They need to approach about a restructure before they just flat out get rid of him. This would not sit well with the fans if they didn't at least try that first. Also AP deserves every penny of it as of right now. But if he battles thru injuries again this year then we do need to consider a restructure.
    Totally DISAGREE.

You HAVE TO gameplan for Jamaal Charles, and Lesean McCoy.
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    Bleacher report and fansided have some of the worst writers out there. I don't believe anything they report. If this were true the big reporters like Schefter or Mortenson would be all over this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Totally DISAGREE.

Ya true...my heart and instincts jumped the gun, lol.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Totally DISAGREE.

Did Marshawn Lynch retire?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845:28479620
    Bleacher report and fansided have some of the worst writers out there. I don't believe anything they report. If this were true the big reporters like Schefter or Mortenson would be all over this.
    Yeah I've seen some of the headlines Fansided put up the last few months. Worthy of being in The Onion. Bleacher Report can basically be any random person writing the article.

vCash
    Terrible article. We have a ton of cap space, so it makes no sense to get rid of AP for that reason. This "rumor" is also based on an opinion of an AFC executive. Yeah, like he knows what's going on inside our organization. What a joke.

vCash
    Glad to hear it's some lame website that has zero cred haha

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    If the Vikings were even considering this, it would have happened prior to the draft and they would have drafted one of the top RBs, not drafted Darren Sproles and let the rest go by
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    I don't see it happening unless a team gives us an offer we can't give up but that is unlikely he would probably restructure in a couple years before we would cut or trade him especially moving into a new stadium

vCash
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    I feel sorry for Adrian Peterson. He is on the same boat as Barry Sanders. He plays for a team that is not going to win a super bowl. Vikings should trade him.
    Last edited by tysonjacob; 05-12-2014 at 01:15 PM.

vCash
    The source Freemn sited is an AFC GM who was giving his personal opinion. That's his opinion and that's fine but there is no need to start a rumor saying the Vikings want to get rid of him. It's an opinion, not a fact.

Also the points about his contract are not very well thought out. It's expensive yes but "in today's NFL" it is indeed affordable. Now that we have Teddy Bridgewater, who hopefully becomes our franchise QB, we could have a very cheap starting QB on our hands. For example, look how aggressive the Colts have been spending money with Luck locked in cheaply as their franchise guy. Cheap franchise QBs allow teams to be flexible with their cap. If Bridgewater does pan out we have him on the cheap for at least 4 years. By the time we would have to dish out big money to him AP will be done with his big contract or have restructured by then. Plus we still have a solid amount of cap space at the moment anyway. AP isn't going anywhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast