Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Broncos select C Matt Paradis- 6th round 20104 NFL Draft

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS Plays on his feet with good balance. Generates movement in the run game. Seeks to bury defenders. Strong 6-inch punch. Good hand placement. Firm base in pass protection. Plays with leverage to bend and slide. Alert to stunts and blitzes. Tough and competitive. Terrific intangibles, including leadership traits -- humble, hardworking and highly respected.

WEAKNESSES Is not big-framed and body is nearly maxed out. Could stand to improve weight-room strength. Average athlete for the position. Might be stressed by larger, more powerful wide-body nose tackles. Falls off blocks when he bends at the waist. Questionable long-term durability (hip).

DRAFT PROJECTION Round 7-Priority free agent
    BOTTOM LINE A converted defensive lineman and former walk-on, Paradis is a stoutly built, intelligent, hard-nosed overachiever who will make it difficult for coaches to cut him.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...dis?id=2543560

vCash
    The biggest issue with this guy just revolves around strength/power. They say he's "maxed out" with his body stature...but I kinda doubt that. I don't feel he can't add an additional 10-15 pounds and use it as a benefit to his game.

He won't be able to undergo the dramatic chances like Kevin Vickerson has (I find it amazing how he could lose 30+ pounds in one off-season then the next off-season gain 30+ pounds those are extreme changes in a short time) but give him a crack with our strength and conditioning coach/program...and those questions will dissipate.

He's always going to be smallish but if he has enough power/strength in his base, he's going to be just fine. He's a good enough athlete, he's the IDEAL center, his technique is absolutely flawless.

He probably won't be a legit threat to Manny/Montgomery for the center spot this season...but don't sleep on him.

vCash
    Don't know alot about him, thanks BK for the info. I was going to wait til pre-season to how good he is. I dont like passing judgement against players I no nothing about. I honestly hoping he can develop into a starter.

ROCK NATION!