Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: so....

vCash

so....

Does anyone trust what TD is doing anymore? The falcons' draft was... meh... to me. I like Matthews (rumor has it that Blank made him take Matthews) and Freeman AND Starr - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7GJvbketPU (I mean you got to like that right? lol). All the other pics, however, seemed like reaches to me (especially ole shouthward in the third).

I hope these dudes can make me a believer, but right now I'm not feeling all that excited.

vCash
    I don't know man, Hageman is an intriguing prospect. I know he's not a stand-up pass rusher but he looks like he can be a real STUD. Would be a top 20 prospect if it weren't for his effort concerns. Which is also something we never say about prospects. What did TD do? He drafted these high upside players instead of going safe (Except Matthews, arguably the safest pick in the draft) like he usually does. This should be the most exciting draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    I don't know man, Hageman is an intriguing prospect. I know he's not a stand-up pass rusher but he looks like he can be a real STUD. Would be a top 20 prospect if it weren't for his effort concerns. Which is also something we never say about prospects. What did TD do? He drafted these high upside players instead of going safe (Except Matthews, arguably the safest pick in the draft) like he usually does. This should be the most exciting draft.
    Truth and actually I'm starting to like the hageman pic more now. Dude does look like a beast (physically anyways). Hopefully some of those linebackers will pan out. What do u think about the falcons taking southward over brooks? That was probably the biggest head scratcher for me.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

vCash
    I'm not an expert on the prospects at all (Hence why I almost never stated opinions on any prospects outside of the first round) but it certainly does seem to be the universally most disliked pick. I guess the things I hear about Southward that I like are that he is a solid tackler and takes good angles in coverage. i.e. the Anti-DeCoud