Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Packers 6th Round Pick (197): CB Demetri Goodson

Does anybody know something about him?

And FYI: I will add highlight tapes and stuff like that when I have time tomorrow

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgyo1KGaris

here you go

- looks like hes right in the middle of most the plays thrown to him
    - little too anxious on couple plays, he needs to calm down a little bit
    - awareness seems good
    - not sure how much of these highlights can be effectively used for review, that qb was terrible

overall i like what i see on this tape, he seems like good depth and we need that

edit:

also found this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldkDWhv9Ju8

says he had season ending injuries in 11' and 12' =/. hes also 25 which i like, maturity is a plus imo
    Last edited by StickyGreenFan; 05-16-2014 at 02:26 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Heard they may look at him as a safety. Who knows he could be Bush's eventual replacement as our corner, safety, gunner, etc.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cooters22 View Post
    Heard they may look at him as a safety. Who knows he could be Bush's eventual replacement as our corner, safety, gunner, etc.
    First saw him play and thought he would be a good gunner. Bush is making something around 2 mil this year. I would assume were looking for a replacement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    First saw him play and thought he would be a good gunner. Bush is making something around 2 mil this year. I would assume were looking for a replacement.
    I don't want to start a love/hate Bush conversation but I just wish somebody could get close to as good as he is as far as getting down in punt coverage. It's actually amazing that he can break constant double teams on the run as good as he does. But 2 million per season for that and him is/was getting absurd.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cooters22 View Post
    I don't want to start a love/hate Bush conversation but I just wish somebody could get close to as good as he is as far as getting down in punt coverage. It's actually amazing that he can break constant double teams on the run as good as he does. But 2 million per season for that and him is/was getting absurd.
    Completely agree. The guy might make stupid plays on defense but he is a very good gunner. We are paying him like a steady contributor though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Completely agree. The guy might make stupid plays on defense but he is a very good gunner. We are paying him like a steady contributor though.
    I remember a game they had Bush on one side on some punt coverage's getting double teamed and Patrick Lee on the other side getting single coverage, and Bush beat him down the field every time. They'd were merciless to him, but he managed every time to get there and downed the ball inside the 5 at least once that game I remember.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    Bushs pay is in line with most vet special teams studs actually. But the casual fan doesnt see that. I broke it down once before