Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Are the Pacers back?

Are the Pacers back? It's a very very small sample size, but they seemed to have turned it on the past two games and Hibbert seems to be snapping out of his post-all star break funk.

Just when Andrew Bynum was listed as out for the season, the Pacers start to turn it around. Coincidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash
    I hope so, it would make things a hell of a lot more interesting in the east.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    I think we will smoke the Pacers if they make it to the conference finals. For what it's worth, they do look better though.

vCash
    *still picking them to make the Finals...because I'm a stubborn and idiotic *****

*and picking against LeBron has worked out for him lately*

vCash
    probably it is just the wizards fall behind due to lack of experience. Wall is volatile. It shall take him more years to be mature and display his leadership better.
    The Pacers?lets just wait and see. 2 wins is after all so tiny a sample to detect their resilience.

vCash
    I don't think so,they are far from their performances last year in the playoffs. They are playing better though and I hope that continues,it should be more interesting.

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash
    game 2 wasnt really that good, wizards missed a lot of open shots down the stretch to lose this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24:28469924
    *still picking them to make the Finals...because I'm a stubborn and idiotic *****

I wish everyone was this stubborn. The idea that teams like the Nets-Wiz-Bulls-Hawks were going to outlast Miami or Indiana was ridiculous.

It was Heat-Pacers from day 1 and its still Heat-Pacers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust:28476438
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24:28469924

I wish everyone was this stubborn. The idea that teams like the Nets-Wiz-Bulls-Hawks were going to outlast Miami or Indiana was ridiculous.

It was Heat-Pacers from day 1 and its still Heat-Pacers.
    This...

It's a cake walk to the ECF in a historically weak eastern conference.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Withholding judgement, but like others said: Heat-Pacers ECF.

vCash
    Pacers is back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    I think we will smoke the Pacers if they make it to the conference finals. For what it's worth, they do look better though.
    Heat don't want any part of the Pacers. Anyone can whoop on teams with a negative SRS rating, let's see what the Heat can do with a team that has a plus SRS rating.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Heat don't want any part of the Pacers. Anyone can whoop on teams with a negative SRS rating, let's see what the Heat can do with a team that has a plus SRS rating.
    "Let's see what the 2-time defending champs can do against a team they've sent home 2 years in a row." : /

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    "Let's see what the 2-time defending champs can do against a team they've sent home 2 years in a row." : /
    A bleacher report guy says Lebron will have a vengeful run for another championship to tell people he is still the MVP. In his article, Jordan did the exact same thing when he lost the MVP to Barkley and Malone but then gained rings with better-than-regular-season performance.if Lebron is determined to the GOAT, he shall do it.

vCash
    Not yet, all they've done so far was get back home court.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast