Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,167
    vCash
    10000

    Are the Pacers back?

    Are the Pacers back? It's a very very small sample size, but they seemed to have turned it on the past two games and Hibbert seems to be snapping out of his post-all star break funk.

    Just when Andrew Bynum was listed as out for the season, the Pacers start to turn it around. Coincidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    I hope so, it would make things a hell of a lot more interesting in the east.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,159
    vCash
    1500
    I think we will smoke the Pacers if they make it to the conference finals. For what it's worth, they do look better though.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,375
    vCash
    500
    *still picking them to make the Finals...because I'm a stubborn and idiotic *****

    *and picking against LeBron has worked out for him lately*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    City of Light
    Posts
    2,007
    vCash
    1500
    probably it is just the wizards fall behind due to lack of experience. Wall is volatile. It shall take him more years to be mature and display his leadership better.
    The Pacers?lets just wait and see. 2 wins is after all so tiny a sample to detect their resilience.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Loano,Italy.
    Posts
    1,839
    vCash
    1000
    I don't think so,they are far from their performances last year in the playoffs. They are playing better though and I hope that continues,it should be more interesting.


    "No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,935
    vCash
    1500
    game 2 wasnt really that good, wizards missed a lot of open shots down the stretch to lose this game.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,974
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24:28469924
    *still picking them to make the Finals...because I'm a stubborn and idiotic *****

    *and picking against LeBron has worked out for him lately*
    I wish everyone was this stubborn. The idea that teams like the Nets-Wiz-Bulls-Hawks were going to outlast Miami or Indiana was ridiculous.

    It was Heat-Pacers from day 1 and its still Heat-Pacers.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust:28476438
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24:28469924
    *still picking them to make the Finals...because I'm a stubborn and idiotic *****

    *and picking against LeBron has worked out for him lately*
    I wish everyone was this stubborn. The idea that teams like the Nets-Wiz-Bulls-Hawks were going to outlast Miami or Indiana was ridiculous.

    It was Heat-Pacers from day 1 and its still Heat-Pacers.
    This...

    It's a cake walk to the ECF in a historically weak eastern conference.


    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,858
    vCash
    1500
    Withholding judgement, but like others said: Heat-Pacers ECF.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,421
    vCash
    1500
    Pacers is back!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    I think we will smoke the Pacers if they make it to the conference finals. For what it's worth, they do look better though.
    Heat don't want any part of the Pacers. Anyone can whoop on teams with a negative SRS rating, let's see what the Heat can do with a team that has a plus SRS rating.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Heat don't want any part of the Pacers. Anyone can whoop on teams with a negative SRS rating, let's see what the Heat can do with a team that has a plus SRS rating.
    "Let's see what the 2-time defending champs can do against a team they've sent home 2 years in a row." : /

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    City of Light
    Posts
    2,007
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    "Let's see what the 2-time defending champs can do against a team they've sent home 2 years in a row." : /
    A bleacher report guy says Lebron will have a vengeful run for another championship to tell people he is still the MVP. In his article, Jordan did the exact same thing when he lost the MVP to Barkley and Malone but then gained rings with better-than-regular-season performance.if Lebron is determined to the GOAT, he shall do it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    500
    Not yet, all they've done so far was get back home court.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •