Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,294
    vCash
    1500

    Bynum, Odom, and World Peace are all banished from the League.....

    Everytime some Laker haters bring up their latest championship run they always bring up Bynum, Odom, and MWP like they are hall of famers. Well Bynum just got kicked off his 3rd team in one season, Odom got dropped by the NBA AND the Kardashians, and my boy World Peace managed to somehow get dropped from the Knicks......the Knicks!!!!!!!

    So what happened? Is it ok to finally admit that just maybe some certain player made them all better?......


    BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    37,066
    vCash
    1090
    So you think the best way to defend the Lakers last run is to talk about players like 4 years after?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,653
    vCash
    9209
    Bynum injured
    Odom crackhead
    Artest old

    EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,552
    vCash
    1500
    Just because they are nutjobs who've wasted their careers doesn't change what they did before the league had seen enough of their antics
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Neither here, Nor there
    Posts
    5,909
    vCash
    1500
    Fishing for compliments for Kobe? Why do you feel the need to do that?
    Youngest GM in the league.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    12,961
    vCash
    1500
    kobe did make all of them better. but they were also talented in their own right.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,294
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bynum injured
    Odom crackhead
    Artest old
    Weren't they all nutjobs before getting rings? Do you know their history?

    * edit, my bad. I meant this comment for Jamie who said they're all nutjobs now....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,150
    vCash
    1500
    Also lets not forget the system and Coach they where under, bringing the best out those talents

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Everytime some Laker haters bring up their latest championship run they always bring up Bynum, Odom, and MWP like they are hall of famers. Well Bynum just got kicked off his 3rd team in one season, Odom got dropped by the NBA AND the Kardashians, and my boy World Peace managed to somehow get dropped from the Knicks......the Knicks!!!!!!!

    So what happened? Is it ok to finally admit that just maybe some certain player made them all better?......
    let me check.

    Pau Gasol?



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Weren't they all nutjobs before getting rings? Do you know their history?

    * edit, my bad. I meant this comment for Jamie who said they're all nutjobs now....
    They were which is why I said the league tired of their acts.

    And Phil Jackson knows how to handle troubled individuals
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,021
    vCash
    1500
    Uhm, Odom is on the Knicks...

    And the Knicks were stupid to let Artest go.

    Shump, Shump!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,159
    vCash
    8192
    Are you sure you don't actually hate Kobe.......you've been around long enough to know a topic like you are creating will only cause more Kobe hate and an unnecessary argument.
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,294
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Are you sure you don't actually hate Kobe.......you've been around long enough to know a topic like you are creating will only cause more Kobe hate and an unnecessary argument.
    The hate is already there. I just enjoy hearing the logic of people that insist Kobe was "gifted" rings.

    But I do get your point.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,127
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bynum injured
    Odom crackhead
    Artest old
    yup
    Future Ace

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,931
    vCash
    1500
    so why did pau gasol start sucking sicne kobe is such AH MAH ****ing GEEEEEEEEE

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •