Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Unlikely Standout

Ok so now that hollywood "johnny manziel" is out of the picture its exciting to focus on the rest of the "2014 NFL Draft" (I put this in ""'s because this is just absolutely insane the money thats being made off this draft.

Anyway I'm excited for the players and teams in the rest of the draft. as i have said earlier there are 40-45 players i really like in this draft and I truly believe can be the best at their position. You need "mean" guys. Guys that aren't ur average bear. U need that grizzly bear thats gonna (a la' packers 49ers this past year) (a la' frank gore rb SF49ers) rough it out in the worst conditions possible, which is a particular reason why I think johnny will be a bust. also clowney but thats besides the point.

isaiah crowell. I've been raving about this dude for awhile now, and being a green bay fan i hope we get him. He's projected to go in the 4th round! I am firmly set that this is the "best" player in the draft. period end of story.

Ok so tell me you guys who is that one player that you think will be a standout and not anyone else.

Isaiah crowell-whats not to like? legal trouble? really? this guy was a standout at Georgia of whom would have passed 1,000 yards and 10 tds if he was constantly concentrated on football. but he's not. so i think he needs someone to believe in him. I'll put him in the frank gore category haha.. see frank gore wasn't a standout but i'd like to say 9 out of 10 dentists would recommend him to be on ur football team... I'm spitballing im sorry so i'll leave it at that.

vCash
    Why would GB take a RB?

3. 05-09-2014, 04:48 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Response To A Deleted Post

4. 05-09-2014, 04:49 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Response To A Deleted Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    What?

We have Lacy, Starks, and Franklin with Harris showing some potential 2 years ago. I asked why and I'm an ***?

Starks had like 5.5 YPC last year. Do we really need to "upgrade" our RB2? Even if Lacy gets hurt, he can fill in. Harris and Franklin both have potential and are nice COP backs.

You don't take a RB in R4 when you have FOUR decent backs on your roster. It's just silly.

The only thing more silly is drafting someone "so other teams can't have him." lol Nobody does that.

Yes, please go on. I would LOVE to further destroy your reasoning behind this. Please, go on.
    dude please. i don't wanna argue. look i just think having the dude is a great idea! i mean you wanna have the best players on ur team no matter how many you have on ur roster. so what if lacy goes down like he did against the bengals

would you like me to recollect that for u? Ok so lacy goes down against the bengals and we had a huge lead on them. we lose the game. now say we had crowell on the team. he could have came in and been a great replacement for lacy. same type of style. now all the sudden u change ur gameplan because franklin is in there. don't get me wrong i like franklin!

Im a huge UCLA fan... at that. but i think having crowell is more suited for this team because look what lacy brings to the table. I think crowell can do the same if not better.

anyway we lose that game and it just seemed like the rest of the year didn't go right. one game can change a season.

but thats not the point we could have had a win but we lost and we ended up fighting the bears last game. sometimes it comes down to one game.

so im gonna leave it at this... say lacy goes down, just like rodgers did...
    Are You Confident We Still Have a great group of running backs?

Please be civil

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The-All-Knowing View Post
    dude please. i don't wanna argue. look i just think having the dude is a great idea! i mean you wanna have the best players on ur team no matter how many you have on ur roster. so what if lacy goes down like he did against the bengals

would you like me to recollect that for u? Ok so lacy goes down against the bengals and we had a huge lead on them. we lose the game. now say we had crowell on the team. he could have came in and been a great replacement for lacy. same type of style. now all the sudden u change ur gameplan because franklin is in there. don't get me wrong i like franklin!

Im a huge UCLA fan... at that. but i think having crowell is more suited for this team because look what lacy brings to the table. I think crowell can do the same if not better.

anyway we lose that game and it just seemed like the rest of the year didn't go right. one game can change a season.

but thats not the point we could have had a win but we lost and we ended up fighting the bears last game. sometimes it comes down to one game.

so im gonna leave it at this... say lacy goes down, just like rodgers did...
    Are You Confident We Still Have a great group of running backs?

Please be civil
    Starks is the same kind of style....and was 5.5 YPC. And we invested a 4th last year in another young RB. And Harris flashed in 2012. Do I just need to keep repeating that?

What if..what if..what if...you don't draft guys with an assumption that two players in front of them will get hurt so they're needed.

How many teams have a great group of RBs if their #1 RB goes down? Zero. Another moot point.

I'm going to leave you with this, what if Starks and Lacy don't get hurt and then we wasted a 4th rounder for a 5th string RB?

(How have I not been civil? You called ME an *** from the get-go)

vCash
    The all knowing is not living up to his user name

vCash
    There is zero chance GB takes this kid in the 4th round...there is also zero chance he is the best player in this draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpackfan7 View Post
    There is zero chance GB takes this kid in the 4th round...there is also zero chance he is the best player in this draft.
    I didn't even catch that at first. The best player in the draft will go round 4...wonder how they missed that.

vCash
    what up guys, yea look at the date of this thread, then look at Isaiah Crowell

vCash
    You bumped a thread because a rookie you liked is averaging 40 yard per game?

I said Bortles name on here for my favorite 2014 thread for underclassmen QBs the first week in Sept before the entire season when NFL Draft Scout projected he would go undrafted in 2015.

I should get a job at ESPN for that one then.

Plenty of people knew about Crowell and his talent. Long damn before you did. Like, as a HS recruit early. Not sure what you're bragging about.

Your logic GB needed him is still funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    You bumped a thread because a rookie you liked is averaging 40 yard per game?

I said Bortles name on here for my favorite 2014 thread for underclassmen QBs the first week in Sept before the entire season when NFL Draft Scout projected he would go undrafted in 2015.

I should get a job at ESPN for that one then.

Plenty of people knew about Crowell and his talent. Long damn before you did. Like, as a HS recruit early. Not sure what you're bragging about.

Your logic GB needed him is still funny.
    I just laugh at the fact that he thinks character concerns and legal troubles are no big deal

He must be living under a rock; Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Ray McDonald......