Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Dodgers' Playoff Odds

Per ZiPS

The team has a 30% chance of winning the division, a 63% chance of making the playoffs and a 6% chance of winning the world series.

https://twitter.com/DSzymborski/stat...575744/photo/1

vCash
    It's early May and Ryu is out of the rotation and were not hitting for **** right now. I don't hod much stock in those odds. They will turn things around and were 3.5 back with Hanley, Agon, and Kemp slumping. We'll be fine and it all starts with Hanley. Hitting is contagious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    It's early May and Ryu is out of the rotation and were not hitting for **** right now. I don't hod much stock in those odds. They will turn things around and were 3.5 back with Hanley, Agon, and Kemp slumping. We'll be fine and it all starts with Hanley. Hitting is contagious.
    Do you think a 63% chance of making the playoffs and 6% chance of winning the World Series is bad?

That's the 6th highest playoff odds and World Series odds

vCash
    That is good i just think when the team is running on all cylinders, I think we have a better chance then 30% odds of winning the division.

vCash
    We're in a better position right now than we were last year at this time. But still, this team seems rusty right now and needs to running on full cylinders. The bullpen (wildness, especially), offense, and defense needs to get their act together.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Every yr we say the same thing. And every yr at the end of the yr is where the injuries show lack of continuity. Its time to trade some players for role players. Too many players trying to win a game with 1 swing.

vCash
    I'd really like to start shopping ALL of our outfielders, besides Puig.

vCash
    It seems, see fellow Dodgers fans don't see the REAL problem: CLOSING !
    Ok we have 4 all star outfielders....
    Ok imagine the team + Kershaw + Ryu...

Anyway the problemis bullpen where only Withrow...and League meets expectations...
    Otherwise: Wilson, Jansen...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La Fayette View Post
    It seems, see fellow Dodgers fans don't see the REAL problem: CLOSING !
    Ok we have 4 all star outfielders....
    Ok imagine the team + Kershaw + Ryu...

Anyway the problemis bullpen where only Withrow...and League meets expectations...
    Otherwise: Wilson, Jansen...
    I think we have one potential All-Star outfielder: Puig. The rest are slightly below to slightly above average OFs, but not AS quality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    No matter how much money these guys spend they still can't execute the fundamentals of the game properly all at one time.. It's sad to say but this team isn't very good, it's hard to say because on paper they should be a very promising contender in the NL West.. Unfortunately they aren't and won't be as there is no consistency on this roster.. 30 years of banging our heads against a wall continues unabated..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post
    No matter how much money these guys spend they still can't execute the fundamentals of the game properly all at one time.. It's sad to say but this team isn't very good, it's hard to say because on paper they should be a very promising contender in the NL West.. Unfortunately they aren't and won't be as there is no consistency on this roster.. 30 years of banging our heads against a wall continues unabated..
    Dodgers aren't a contender in the NL West? Ha
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Dodgers' ZiPS playoff odds now at 61%

https://twitter.com/DSzymborski/stat...376064/photo/1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post

This team isn't very good?

Are you serious?

Not a contender for the NL West?

SMH.

This team just hasn't got going yet, that's all. If they're scuffling at midway thru, ok.

vCash
    Per ZiPS

https://twitter.com/DSzymborski/stat...80730957545473

Dodgers have a 21% chance of winning the division and a 69% chance of making the playoffs

vCash
    I'm not too concerned about making the playoffs, I think we'll be there one way or another, although the wild card is far from an ideal situation.
    #Joc2LA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast