Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 161 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingsfan98229 View Post
    My biggest problem with Manziel was his maturity. Hes more interested in posing for the cameras then winning football games.
    It actually kind of makes me mad that we were going to trade up for Manziel. So glad we got Teddy
    Lots of conflicting reports on that. I've read we wanted Manziel and I also read we were scared the Browns were going to take Teddy.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

I think Teddy is a mature enough QB where he could come in and start from week one. Though i don't think he will and i don't think that would be the right situation for him...though maybe it would be...i don't know. I definitely think there should be an open competition though. Teddy is smart enough and worked with an advanced pro offense at Louisville. That is the hardest thing for a rookie to get used to. With Norv coming in it will be a new offense as well so it isn't like Cassel has been in Norv's offense previously.

The ONLY knock against Teddy was his pro day. He wasn't wearing that glove though which he had worn most of his college career...the glove really doesn't concern me either...Peyton Manning wore one this year and set the NFL record in passing TD's...so i don't think it is a big deal...if it helps him throw and hold onto the football then so be it.
    Chicago Blackhawks
    Chicago Bulls
    Chicago Cubs
    Duke Blue Devils
    Minnesota Vikings
    Northwestern Wildcats
    Virginia Tech Hokies

Kurt Warner said to Teddy Bridgewater "tell them you're gonna be the next Kurt Warner, and like him, you're wearing the glove."
    Time for some hootenanny.

This pick surprise me. As I watch last night and out first pick went to something other then a QB, I stop watching and went to bed. Turning up to this morning and wow, we got Teddy B. with the last draft in the first round too. After some games into the middle of the season last year, I did have a feeling...we were dropping games like we are so ready for next season and that we were aiming for Teddy B. He was the #1 pick then, but things change and surprise, we did get him, but not with our top pick. Now we'll have to just wait and see how he turn out. Teddy B. and AP in the back would look pretty interesting.

My worst nightmare came true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Teddy Bridgewater has a huge penis.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1871...jpg/medium.jpg

My biggest problem with Manziel was his maturity. Hes more interested in posing for the cameras then winning football games.
    It actually kind of makes me mad that we were going to trade up for Manziel. So glad we got Teddy
    I've been hearing this all day. Who said it was for Manziel? The analysts that were slobbering his nob the whole night?

Round 1 Pick 32: Minnesota Vikings select QB Teddy Bridgewater

Well we were trying to trade into 22. Where Manziel was picked. Let's say we were trying to trade up for Bridgewater at 22- why did it take 10 more pics for us to actually trade..

Bridgewater is wearing #5 if there was question about that

Well we were trying to trade into 22. Where Manziel was picked. Let's say we were trying to trade up for Bridgewater at 22- why did it take 10 more pics for us to actually trade..

Because not every team is willing to trade their number one pick, and some teams ask for a lot more in return than what should be needed.

I have to quit listening to ESPN radio or watching anything online. The analyst that was on ESPN said that "vikings fans should go out in the yard and burn all your vikings memorabilia". He said Teddy at #32 is a "bust pick, no better than Ponder".

The video i watched had one guy giving us an A+ (Millner??) and the other gave us a D (Simms).

Another ESPN guy said Barr was a reach at 9.

I hate this, i just have this mediocre feeling about 2 first round picks......and i'd think i should be happy about it.

MAKE ME HAPPY AGAIN NORV!!! lol.
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by sdak87 View Post
    I have to quit listening to ESPN radio or watching anything online. The analyst that was on ESPN said that "vikings fans should go out in the yard and burn all your vikings memorabilia". He said Teddy at #32 is a "bust pick, no better than Ponder".

The video i watched had one guy giving us an A+ (Millner??) and the other gave us a D (Simms).

Another ESPN guy said Barr was a reach at 9.

I hate this, i just have this mediocre feeling about 2 first round picks......and i'd think i should be happy about it.

MAKE ME HAPPY AGAIN NORV!!! lol.
    Is this your first time following the draft?

I don't think there was really a team after the Browns got Johnny that would be willing to take QB in the first. After the Browns took Johnny it was just a matter of getting in front of the Texans and hoping no team traded up for Teddy.

Round 1 Pick 32: Minnesota Vikings select QB Teddy Bridgewater

When people were asked if they thought teddy was a good pick they responded "well he's not on a very good team"
    Are they drunk. We have so much talent, especially offensively

Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Vikings
    May 9 - 3:59 PM

The Vikings commissioned a "deep analytical study" that examined how the 2014 draft-eligible quarterbacks handle pressure, and it reportedly pinpointed Teddy Bridgewater as "better than anybody else in this class."

Per ESPN Stats & Information, Bridgewater completed 53.5 percent of his throws under duress in 2013, with a 7:1 TD-to-INT ratio. He also completed 70.1 percent of his attempts against pass rushes of five blitzers or more. "He was the best against the blitz," explained GM Rick Spielman. "He's very cool and calm under pressure." Bridgewater lacks ideal size and arm strength, but his coolness in the pocket increases his chances of becoming a stable NFL starter.

Source: ESPN.com

I love that this was a Rick and Norv move. Great smoke by Rick, I almost thought for a second him and Norv wanted Carr. Gotta love that this kid is all in it for his mom too. Great story and video if you haven't seen it I recommend checking it out at nfl.com

Page 5 of 161 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast