Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 141 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2287
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    So looking at 2016 numbers 6 would be pretty high for 9 games. He's on pace for around 11 or 12 which would have been the highest last year.
    His problem is when the pressure actually gets to him he gets pretty wild in the pocket. Zim called it getting to excited. PFF gave him a passer rating of 12 with 2 picks last week when the pressure got to him. Our line has been awesome but I do wonder if they are playing over their head. We haven't had a legit test yet. The Packers d-line is probably the best we've seen so far. The Rams will be a good test. If our line starts to falter then the mistakes for Keenum could start to pile up. I'm more concerned for the playoffs. Seattle, Carolina, and Philly will have very tough for our o-line if we have to face either one. I'm sure we will. We face Carolina in Carolina in a few weeks.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    His problem is when the pressure actually gets to him he gets pretty wild in the pocket. Zim called it getting to excited. PFF gave him a passer rating of 12 with 2 picks last week when the pressure got to him. Our line has been awesome but I do wonder if they are playing over their head. We haven't had a legit test yet. The Packers d-line is probably the best we've seen so far. The Rams will be a good test. If our line starts to falter then the mistakes for Keenum could start to pile up. I'm more concerned for the playoffs. Seattle, Carolina, and Philly will have very tough for our o-line if we have to face either one. I'm sure we will. We face Carolina in Carolina in a few weeks.
    Ya our OL is night and day better than last year but still limited. Case has no doubt made them look a lot better. It's possible that if Sam were starting that he would make them look worse. The good thing...Elflein appears to be peaking. He's been pretty much at 31 or 32 ranked center all season but the last few games he has played real good. He is now up to 26th (PFF rankings).

If Case was going to be the starter why wait to announce it, therefore i have come to the careful conclusion that it will be bridgewater.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    If Case was going to be the starter why wait to announce it, therefore i have come to the careful conclusion that it will be bridgewater.

Ya that is what has me confused as well. But then Jason LaConforta said it was going to be Case. I will be slightly surprised if it is indeed Teddy though.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya that is what has me confused as well. But then Jason LaConforta said it was going to be Case. I will be slightly surprised if it is indeed Teddy though.
    Get Teddy in the game. If he needs to knock off some rust this week then so be it. Bigger issue is beating the Lions next week. I want the team to keep winning but I'm so nervous about the end of this year. Having zero QBs under contract for next year is a terrifying thought when you look at the subpar talent out there.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post

You really don't need an announcement if you're not making a change. Does BB announce Brady as his starter every week? Not the same, I realize, but my take here is simply that they're still making final evaluations on whether TO make a change yet or not.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

IMO Case starts until he struggles. My guess all along has been Teddy's first appearance will be mid game replacing Case.
    2017 Vikings Draft :

#Faith

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You really don't need an announcement if you're not making a change. Does BB announce Brady as his starter every week? Not the same, I realize, but my take here is simply that they're still making final evaluations on whether TO make a change yet or not.
    Our situation is a little different. I think going up to the Washington game that Zim was planning on starting Teddy this week. Case changed those plans. It's not a distraction but I think the players do wonder who will be starting week to week. Considering how Zim has been noncommittal to the media it makes sense for him to inform the players who will be starting.
    2017 Vikings Draft :

#Faith

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Our situation is a little different. I think going up to the Washington game that Zim was planning on starting Teddy this week. Case changed those plans. It's not a distraction but I think the players do wonder who will be starting week to week. Considering how Zim has been noncommittal to the media it makes sense for him to inform the players who will be starting.
    THis is the only other explanation outside of Teddy starting that makes sense. Hopefully we will find out tomorrow.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

I say if it aint broke dont fix it. We’re 7-2 and have won 5 in a row. You only mess with things when you’re losing. Coming off a 300 and 4 td game and currently had the 3rd highest qbr in the league right now. 3rd highest! I love the comeback story for teddy but id hate to see our offense change when we’re rolling. You have to let the winner keep winning until he doesnt.

Ok since I am no longer fighting about this I just want to stir the pot:

For all those saying "If aint broke dont fix it" would your tune change if it was Aaron Rodgers coming off this injury?

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

https://purpleptsd.com/how-game-theo...gs-qb-dilemma/
    ^ this is a rather interesting read on the Teddy vs Case situation
    2017 Vikings Draft :

#Faith

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Ok since I am no longer fighting about this I just want to stir the pot:

For all those saying "If aint broke dont fix it" would your tune change if it was Aaron Rodgers coming off this injury?
    Of course. But Teddy isn't even remotely close to Rodgers skill level. Rodgers has also single handedly carried the Packers offense for years and is the best QB in football.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I am pretty split on who to start either but a couple of theories combined here makes me have this feeling it might be teddy after all.

- The lions game is more important so get teddy action now against the rams (win or lose)
    - Zim obviously is very connected to bridgewater and wants him to succeed.
    - Starting teddy at home in a big game, the stadium will be rocking even louder than normal. I was never big in
    the idea of fans & energy pumping up a player but some do get more energized from that which starting teddy
    would cause
    - The rams and most experts cant imagine or find it highly unlikely that after this last game that the vikings
    would start Teddy sooo the rams are unlikely to fully game plan for teddy. We start teddy & the rams arent
    prepared giving us a better chance while also aiding the previous notes above.

OR its all a smoke screen for now and case is starting for a few more games and everyone inside winter park knows it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    I say if it aint broke dont fix it. We’re 7-2 and have won 5 in a row. You only mess with things when you’re losing. Coming off a 300 and 4 td game and currently had the 3rd highest qbr in the league right now. 3rd highest! I love the comeback story for teddy but id hate to see our offense change when we’re rolling. You have to let the winner keep winning until he doesnt.
    I hate this logic. Hell Brock Osweiler went 5-2 the year the Broncos won the SB. It certainly wasn't broke for them but not many people truly believe the Broncos were going to win the SB with Brock Osweiler. Momentum during the regular season usually doesn't mean anything come playoff time. We proved that last year. The Cheifs prove this almost every year. The Patriots proved this. If you have the ability to get better at any position then you get better. Case deserves to start at the moment but sooner or later our better option will take over.
    2017 Vikings Draft :