Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 2,401 to 2,411 of 2411
  1. #2401
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,854
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I think our 3 biggest needs are: DT, OG, CB
    I agree. If we could get Maurice Hurst in th first round I would be thrilled. Quentin Nelson would be even better but heíll go top 10.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  2. #2402
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I think our 3 biggest needs are: DT, OG, CB
    Pretty crazy to go down our roster and not have a lot of needs. We are sitting pretty good. Depth at CB could get thin if Newman decides to retire but again he is playing well. DT we'll lose Tom Johnson and then Stephen could leave but I would like to resign him. He has played well this year. We also have Jaleel Johnson who could come in and be ready.

  3. #2403
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    7,938
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Pretty crazy to go down our roster and not have a lot of needs. We are sitting pretty good. Depth at CB could get thin if Newman decides to retire but again he is playing well. DT we'll lose Tom Johnson and then Stephen could leave but I would like to resign him. He has played well this year. We also have Jaleel Johnson who could come in and be ready.
    Yeah basically all of our "needs" have more to do with having to replace aging veterans as they retire. You know you're in a good spot when that happens. I mean you could always upgrade on certain starters but thats hard to do through the draft because you only have 1 or 2 cracks at getting elite guys.

    Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

  4. #2404
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    12,854
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Yeah basically all of our "needs" have more to do with having to replace aging veterans as they retire. You know you're in a good spot when that happens. I mean you could always upgrade on certain starters but thats hard to do through the draft because you only have 1 or 2 cracks at getting elite guys.
    I've been reading this could end up being a good draft to pick later. The top end talent isn't nearly as elite as previous years but their is a lot of depth.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

    #Faith

  5. #2405
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,206
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I've been reading this could end up being a good draft to pick later. The top end talent isn't nearly as elite as previous years but their is a lot of depth.
    Perfect year to be on top lol

  6. #2406
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    11,964
    With 2 INTs and a fumble, is Case losing his grip on the starting position? (Not to mention the 6 sacks.)

    And yes, I understand that not all of that is on Keenum alone, but much of what people here were singing his praises for was avoiding sacks with his feet and completing risky throws.

  7. #2407
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,233
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    With 2 INTs and a fumble, is Case losing his grip on the starting position? (Not to mention the 6 sacks.)

    And yes, I understand that not all of that is on Keenum alone, but much of what people here were singing his praises for was avoiding sacks with his feet and completing risky throws.
    No, he isnt, he is the qb the rest of the season..

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  8. #2408
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    312
    Unfortunately people donít see keenum as the fraud that he is.
    Hopefully he plays like trash next week so we can get him out of the lineup before he costs us a chance at a super bowl

  9. #2409
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    5,678
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Unfortunately people donít see keenum as the fraud that he is.
    Hopefully he plays like trash next week so we can get him out of the lineup before he costs us a chance at a super bowl
    The problem with that mindset is....we have no idea how Teddy would do if he was out there.
    Today's loss was not at all on Case.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #2410
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,822
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Unfortunately people donít see keenum as the fraud that he is.
    Hopefully he plays like trash next week so we can get him out of the lineup before he costs us a chance at a super bowl
    Dupe

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  11. #2411
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    11,964
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The problem with that mindset is....we have no idea how Teddy would do if he was out there.
    Today's loss was not at all on Case.
    That seems like a bit of an overstatement and/or overcompensation. Saying he was not the main reason or did not play poorly enough to incite speculation is one thing, but "not at all"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •