• D

5 14.29%
  • F

1 2.86%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Patriots select Dominique Easley

Grade the pick!

I liked Tuitt more, but Easley's a first round talent. Of course there are the injury concerns though.

vCash
    Easley has torn the ACL in both of his knees which really worries me... last thing the Pats need is another injury prone player

also, he probably won't be ready to really contribute this year since he is still rehabbing. The FA signings suggested that we were going all in this year... would rather have has one of the guys that could have really helped out this year (Tuitt/Amaro/etc)
    Lester to the Cubs??

vCash
    D he does not help the team win now

vCash
    wasn't the pick i had there but i hope the guy has the ability to play.i had heard his name tossed around but seems like a reach .

vCash
    the new england rehabiots

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Seattle was going to take him.

I like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Seattle was going to take him.

I like it.
    Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 13m
    Just got it confirmed to me "Seattle got their guy stolen from them" "They packed up shop after that pick".

vCash
    CBS Sports writes:
    This is a terrific pick. He would have been a top-10 pick if not for injuries to both knees. He will be a star -- if healthy.
    And gave the Pats an A for the pick.

vCash
    I went w/ a B. 'A' grade obviously if healthy, but injury concerns that have been talked about. Still, didn't go that low b/c he is a first round talent and I trust the coaches and staff that looked over his medical records and were more than comfortable to pick him.

vCash
    Couldnt disagree with this pick more. 2 torn ACL's by the age of 22. Guy is already damaged goods. Waste of a first round pick, just another guy who is fragile and often injured. This team needs safe guys who can stay on the field especially with the injuries we have been experiencing over the past few seasons.

One more ACL tear and the guy is done never mind how much the two he already has will hinder his progress.

Tuitt still on the board. Could have traded back gained another pick and got Tuitt.

Unreal. Waste of a pick at the end of bradys tenure. Guy will most likely be off the team by brady is anyways due to injury.

vCash
    To put in into perspective only ONE player in their career has come back from a third ACL tear. Panthers Linebacker Thomas Davis.

This guy is one away from being the second guy ever to attempt to come back from it.

vCash
    An incredibly explosive inside pass rusher and the Pats took him cause they knew he was gone before their second pick as is apparent. He is absolutely, if healthy, the best inside pass rusher in the draft and that includes the Pitt kid. He is a 150% effort player on every single play and Pats doctors obviously cleared him. He was a lock top 15 pick preseason before the ACL and it was early in the season so he is ready to play.

Easley was one of mine binky players in this draft although I was praying he would last to the second round. Tha Pats made this pick very quickly so they were obviously not interested in trading out of it. When the Florida defense lost this kid it collapsed. He willed that defense to greatness and Pats fans are going to fall in love with this kid because he is the energizer bunny on the field. Quickest player in the draft off the ball and also incredibly strong for his weight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Couldnt disagree with this pick more. 2 torn ACL's by the age of 22. Guy is already damaged goods. Waste of a first round pick, just another guy who is fragile and often injured. This team needs safe guys who can stay on the field especially with the injuries we have been experiencing over the past few seasons.

One more ACL tear and the guy is done never mind how much the two he already has will hinder his progress.

Tuitt still on the board. Could have traded back gained another pick and got Tuitt.

Unreal. Waste of a pick at the end of bradys tenure. Guy will most likely be off the team by brady is anyways due to injury.
    Its not a "waste of a pick"..

vCash
    I love the pick. They wouldn't have grabbed him if his health didn't grade out well. I was saying to my buddy before the draft that if Pryor wasn't there I wanted Lee or Easley.

Proud drinker of the Belichick Kool-Aid
    SO PLEASE POUR ME ANOTHER GLASS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Its not a "waste of a pick"..
    Time will tell. Guy is one knee injury away from ending his career. Cant imagine him having a long and healthy career with his knees already being incredibly damaged. Especially with him being a bigger guy. We already have a ton of injuries on this team.

Dont need another guy who has all the talent in the world but cant stay on the field. A lot of core members missed last season and many on this team are already often injured. Gronk, edleman, amendola, vollmer, Kelly, now wilforks having issues, armstead god knows, revis coming off injury.

We need guys who can be there on sunday, not a roster thats "great on paper"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast