Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Kansas City @ Seattle

**** Lloyd

vCash
    Sick of this Seager trying to bunt business. I get the idea, but all he has done so far is waste a strike. Hasn't gotten one down and he has shown every AB for a week.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    so proud of these Ms! keep it going! kuma continues to amaze me.

with kuma back, walker and pax possibly joining soon i think there is still upside. got to get another bat though. maybe 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post

with kuma back, walker and pax possibly joining soon i think there is still upside. got to get another bat though. maybe 2.
    Or maybe 9.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash

I definitely wouldn't be proud of them after last night. Basically only should be proud of Kuma.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Wonder is Maurer is playing through an injury. FB has been like 90-92, usually begins the game in the mid 90s

vCash
    Perhaps, although the majority of his other starts have come in warmer climate. Most guys get a couple MPH more by middle of summer/in the heat.

Enough of Brad Miller. NO reason to keep him up here. Almonte was sent down when our options were somewhat limited. Give me Bloomquist. Give me Franklin. Give me Taylor. Any one will do at this point.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Nice to see Ackley and Smoak hit some bombs. Chris Young has been awesome...

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Miller needs to go down. Someone else needs deserves a chance at this point. Specially while were over .500 no need waiting until the season is lost to figure this **** out, that being said I was impressed with Chris Young! Have been all season. Also great to see a Smoaky bomb! and Wait did Ackley hit a dinger too?

Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

vCash
    And to think we were that close to Randy Wolf. Thankfully he thought he deserved more.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan8585 View Post
    Miller needs to go down. Someone else needs deserves a chance at this point. Specially while were over .500 no need waiting until the season is lost to figure this **** out, that being said I was impressed with Chris Young! Have been all season. Also great to see a Smoaky bomb! and Wait did Ackley hit a dinger too?
    Yeah, and both were rockets too.

vCash
    CY has been solid, but there is almost no way he sustains this. He has always been able to outpitch his perifs, but not to this extent. Probably have a couple roughs games soon, and settle into the 4.00 ERA area.

vCash
    This is the young healthy Chris Young version...this is the first time he's been this healthy in years! I could see him continuing this success maybe not at this rate, but I dont think he'll regress too much.

vCash

Paxton will be back soon hopefully donno about Walker he had a shoulder injury we might not see him till next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    And to think we were that close to Randy Wolf. Thankfully he thought he deserved more.
    no kidding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast