Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Draft Day Discussion

Post here about the draft.

nyyfan4life is going to do the draft selection threads.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Can't wait for this day of work to be over so I can sit in front of my TV at 8pm. And be bored by 8:05 and saying this isn't moving fast enough, you had 5 months to decide who you were going to pick Texans, Lets go already!!!

One of the WRs - Watkins, Evans, Beckham, the TE - Ebron, any two of the CBs - Gilbert or Dennard, either of the S - Clinton Dix or Pryor , the one OLB - Mack , or even one QB - Johnny Football...

Anyone one of these guys gets drafted by our team and I think I will like it. No DL , no OL and I won't complain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    Can't wait for this day of work to be over so I can sit in front of my TV at 8pm. And be bored by 8:05 and saying this isn't moving fast enough, you had 5 months to decide who you were going to pick Texans, Lets go already!!!

One of the WRs - Watkins, Evans, Beckham, the TE - Ebron, any two of the CBs - Gilbert or Dennard, either of the S - Clinton Dix or Pryor , the one OLB - Mack , or even one QB - Johnny Football...

Anyone one of these guys gets drafted by our team and I think I will like it. No DL , no OL and I won't complain.
    Im on board with everyone mentioned except Johnny Football .... but I am not really worried about that.

All day im going to be refreshing my twitter feed at work waiting for new Jets buzz haha... I will be home from work and the gym by 7:45 with a nice 12 pack in my hand a Geno WVU jersey.

All I ask for is that Idzik stands his ground and does not try to move into top 10 for Beckham. THat would be the mistake. Deep down I am hoping for a CB and draft Robinson and ASJ in the 2nd/3rd

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Mayock has us taking Cooks.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē

vCash
    I want either Cooks or Beckham, can you guys help me decide?

We haven't had that discussion yet.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    I never thought I'd complain about being in Paris and London... but today it's definitely an annoyance to be out of the country and 6 hours ahead of EST.

Like the Pens games, I guess I'll have to wake up tomorrow and see what happened...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post

If Lewan fell, I'd take him. I also love Zack Martin, and wouldnt be upset at all with him either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    I want either Cooks or Beckham, can you guys help me decide?

We haven't had that discussion yet.
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    Im on board with everyone mentioned except Johnny Football .... but I am not really worried about that.

All day im going to be refreshing my twitter feed at work waiting for new Jets buzz haha... I will be home from work and the gym by 7:45 with a nice 12 pack in my hand a Geno WVU jersey.

All I ask for is that Idzik stands his ground and does not try to move into top 10 for Beckham. THat would be the mistake. Deep down I am hoping for a CB and draft Robinson and ASJ in the 2nd/3rd
    You can fit a 12 pack in your hand? You must be like 9 feet tall at least.

All kidding aside I agree with you.

And I also won't be home till late but with a lot of down time to feel like the day is dragging on forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Mayock has us taking Cooks.
    I have heard that so much it almost can't be Cooks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    I have heard that so much it almost can't be Cooks.
    Such a silly statement man. Because Mayock and other people who think they're experts say we're taking cooks, we will or wont take cooks? nobody knows Idziks board. MAybe it is Cooks, maybe not. But thats such a dumb statement.

vCash
    I think it's going to be a CB.
    And they will tackle the skill position later on in the draft.

vCash
    Thank goodness the day is finally here! I thought it would never come.

vCash
    Which player do you think slides the furthest?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Which player do you think slides the furthest?
    Anthony Barr or Marquise Lee IMO.

Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast